It's not October yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not October yet

I'm still committed to give him time until October. We have five games to turn this around.

It's time for JFH to ditch Henry and the boring tactics
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Agreed Timmy. Let's see how he and the players respond.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I see the usual apologists are still in denial. He's clueless and won't change. And if he doesn't change, why on earth will results and style of football improve? And with Burton and Fulham on the horizon, it will almost certainly get worse. Not to mention the league leaders.

Comment

We must turn up against the terrier's and show some sort of guts and pride.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Don't think last night's disaster was through lack of effort from the players, but if you're set up to play defensively, never break quickly, pass back so often and play one up front (and punt high balls to a short bloke) then you're almost no threat to the opposition. By the time we get near their goal they've had time to get everyone back and organised. Newcastle showed the way to play, one touch, get it from one end of the filed to the other fast.......not exactly rocket science and pretty much the same happened at the hands of an infinitely less talented Preston side.

Comment

Trouble is I just don't think we have the quality in the players ,,,,, that mixed with poor tactics and an inept manager = disaster ,,,

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                I see the usual apologists are still in denial.
                Me? lol.
                When we signed him I was pleased. Started to lose faith in him at the end of last season but regained it after our great start.
                All this time I have thought we should give him time until October. That has not changed.
                Now it's all how we respond. It tells whether our players play for him or not.

Comment

Working...
                X