Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't Hasslebank on a 1 year rolling contract?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't Hasslebank on a 1 year rolling contract?

Shouldn't be too long til we can show him the door then without paying him off

Yes he is and in no shape or form does he warrant an extention

Comment

It's not up until 4th Dec. It's going to be a horribly long wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
        It's not up until 4th Dec. It's going to be a horribly long wait.
        Which of course is the anniversary of his predecessor being given the boot. I suspect on results in the second tier, there's not a lot between Ramsay and JFH

Comment

time for this thread to roll around again is it. been talked to death already about this annual rolling contract.

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
            Which of course is the anniversary of his predecessor being given the boot. I suspect on results in the second tier, there's not a lot between Ramsay and JFH
            Im sure I noticed someone making a post comparing their average points total and there wasn't much in it at all.

Comment

I don't remember Ramsey being so boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                time for this thread to roll around again is it. been talked to death already about this annual rolling contract.
                Sorry mate didn't realise this had been discussed.

Comment

That'll be 2 managers Ferdinand has appointed and both have been failures, surely he has to be made accountable

Comment

Rolling normally means continues for ever with 12 months notice.
                    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

There's very little difference. One of them couldn't get his team to keep a clean sheet and the other his team to score or even attack.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Are you joking J Ramsey invented Dross at QPR

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          The football wasn't boring just lacked shape, cohesion or organization.

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          That'll be 2 managers Ferdinand has appointed and both have been failures, surely he has to be made accountable
                          Yes, he should be made accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                            Rolling normally means continues for ever with 12 months notice.
                            Even if it means paying him a year's wages, it will be worth it. The man is killing any enjoyment in watching QPR play. There has been no progress at the club since he took over, although some will argue that he had brought in good prospects to the club and that this is a team that can improve.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                              although some will argue that he had brought in good prospects to the club and that this is a team that can improve.
                              Do you know what, this is what is really peeing me off about the situation.

I think we have a half decent squad, a squad which is young enough to improve but jfh is killing it with his "sh it scared to lose" tactics

Comment

Working...
                              X