Les and his influence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

your right! Lets sack everyone! Hopefully we can go back to buying the expensive stars who dream of playing for QPR.
    I've never called for him to be sacked once, but I will say from what I've seen this season, every game bar last night, it's clear to see we're going nowhere under this guy. Virtually the exact same stats as your God Chris Ramsey, who in fairness to him had most of his games in the Premier league where points are hard to come by for a club like ours, yet he was vilified and hung out to dry by everyone and their dog. So do tell me what have you seen from JFH that tells you we have a bright future under his stewardship?

Can't wait for your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Ramsay, Enlighten me on the dip in form? When have we ever been in form under this clown? Yes we have points but a home defeat to Preston and a draw with Blackburn followed by a right good tonking last night kind of blows the dip in form part out of the water.
      Don't state the obvious mate. He just don't get it.

Comment

And the style of play? System, Substitutions, Team selections. Anything else I should add?

Comment

And the style of play? System, Substitutions, Team selections. Anything else I should add?
          He don't get it mate. Happy clapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            is it going to be a thread about how useless Les is every time we lose a game?

Thought everyone was quite happy with our business over the summer?

What exactly is he not doing, that you expect him to be doing?
            Its been a while since i have posted on here and just wanted to gage peoples thoughts on the role les has within our club? Are you ok with this or will i ask yr permission in future?
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Ramsay, Enlighten me on the dip in form? When have we ever been in form under this clown? Yes we have points but a home defeat to Preston and a draw with Blackburn followed by a right good tonking last night kind of blows the dip in form part out of the water.
              first time we have dropped out of a play-off place this season isnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                Its been a while since i have posted on here and just wanted to gage peoples thoughts on the role les has within our club? Are you ok with this or will i ask yr permission in future?
                if you could pal, that would be great.

Again i ask those who are not happy, what do you expect Les Ferdinand to be doing that he currently isnt?

Also Jimmy Rabbit - no answer on who did you want us to sign instead?

Comment

Working...
                X