Les and his influence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les and his influence

Is les and his role a toxic influence on the problems today?
    it seems he is untouchable but influences the major decisions regarding management.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Les Ferdinand is a half-wit, two Bob div from Ladbroke Grove with the IQ of a plank of wood. Was only ever a scout at Spurs and now apparently he's ready to run the ins and outs of an entire football club? Shocking. Our problems are trickling down from our owners who've consistently made terrible decisions which questions their competence as businessmen never mind Football Club Chairmen.

Comment

A Bad influence seems like we lerch from one disaster to another since he's been here

Comment

he will always recruit a yes man. No manager worth his salt is going to be told what players to buy and what system to use. One way or another, it's going to cost serious dosh to have this regime removed
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

is it going to be a thread about how useless Les is every time we lose a game?

Thought everyone was quite happy with our business over the summer?

What exactly is he not doing, that you expect him to be doing?

Comment

Les isn't the problem. We've purchased players that everyone was relit only happy with a couple of weeks ago. We've got the players to not be getting dicked at home like that. It's the style of football and the way Jimmy sets his team up that's the problem. Maybe the players don't like him? Maybe he's a bit of a prick behind the scenes? Who knows but to point the finger at Les is wide of the mark in my opinion

Comment

LOL the return of 'Evil Les'. Are we really doing this again?
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

This
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post

Comment

i watched the fans forum the other week , les and jimmy i wouldn't want either of them in my quiz team

Comment

LOL love a meltdown on here. All the fellas that you don't hear from until we start losing come out the Woodwork.

Some things never change haha.

Comment

No meltdown from me just sick of watching #### football week in week out with no plan or vision at all. No one can defend this manager and the performance's that we have witnessed under him. There is no spark in the team, No leaders in the team and no direction from the man on the sideline. That is how I see it and feel that keeping him on is too big a risk as we do not like a team that could better.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          No meltdown from me just sick of watching #### football week in week out with no plan or vision at all. No one can defend this manager and the performance's that we have witnessed under him. There is no spark in the team, No leaders in the team and no direction from the man on the sideline. That is how I see it and feel that keeping him on is too big a risk as we do not like a team that could better.
                          So whats that got to do with Les?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            LOL love a meltdown on here. All the fellas that you don't hear from until we start losing come out the Woodwork.

Some things never change haha.
                            Shouldn't you have some sort of a meltdown after losing 0-6 at home? When it could have been 0-9? When performances and selections have been truly dire all season and since that clueless clown was appointed? Jesus Christ. But no, a plank like you prefers to have a go at angry, upset fans. Haha back.

Comment

Is he is not the D.O.F who oversee's the team and manager?

Comment

Working...
                              X