No announcement yet.

Strangely enough...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

half this division are capable of doing the same as Newcastle and that's down to one man. Jimmy
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      ...I have no complaints. Of course, it hurt like hell seeing us lose like that and by that margin tonight. But the way I see it, Newcastle showed why they will more than likely win the Championship. They are a much better side than us, outclassed us all over the field in every department. Could Jimmy have set us up in a more attacking way and got us to get in their faces from the start? Probably. But IMO, with Newcastle playing the way they did, no team in the Championship would've beaten them tonight. Yes, we were poor, yes it hurts, yes I'm farked off with the lot of them...but full credit to Newcastle, they were simply too good and too strong for us. Instead of complaining about it, I'm more inclined to think yep, fair enough, well played Newcastle.

Now, lets see how we respond. Rangers til I die.
      Not when it's 6-0. I fully agree with most of the above but 6-0 at home is shocking and unacceptable.

Comment

It just gets to me that we didnt have a single man booked? Take a lump out of them and don't make it so easy for them to stroll round the pitch.

As I said on twitter, we made Shelvey look like Pirlo. He didn't sprint once I don't think. Didn't have to though...
        My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Cant be to disappointed, totally outclassed from minute 1 to minute 93 could've been 10 or more, we haven't beaten any one outside the bottom 8, we look devoid of ideas, manger looks clueless doesn't know how to change things, think a lot of people had some deluded ideas we were going to be challenging, we look like a bottom half team who may just stave off relegation, may not win again for a while tough games coming up Huddersfield, Birmingham, Burton wont be easy and then the usual spanking at Fulham

Comment

I know what you are saying Ginge. We were pi$$ poor, but Newcastle gave us a masterclass in attacking football and show why they are favourites by a long shot in this league.

Yes they did make money on transfer dealings, but whatever way you spin it, their squad cost 10,20,30x more than ours did im guessing.

As for a response at Huddersfield, i certainly hope so. Honestly reckon we will go out with the game plan to keep a clean sheet at all costs. cant see it being great to watch, but would be idiotic to go there when they are in good form and try to out play them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              As for a response at Huddersfield, i certainly hope so.
              I could be wrong but usually after a tonking (City 6-0, Chelsea 6-1, Fulham 6-0) we have either won or drawn. Am hoping this historic "bouncebackability" follows suit!

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                Cant be to disappointed, totally outclassed from minute 1 to minute 93 could've been 10 or more, we haven't beaten any one outside the bottom 8, we look devoid of ideas, manger looks clueless doesn't know how to change things, think a lot of people had some deluded ideas we were going to be challenging, we look like a bottom half team who may just stave off relegation, may not win again for a while tough games coming up Huddersfield, Birmingham, Burton wont be easy and then the usual spanking at Fulham
                Last night was horrendous, yes, but it was one game. Still dont think we will be anywhere close to the relegation zone this season even if we keep JFH.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Still dont think we will be anywhere close to the relegation zone this season even if we keep JFH.
                  Maybe not, but we'll still be watching non football.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    Maybe not, but we'll still be watching non football.
                    That...I can't argue with.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      They could've come here and setup for the draw, but they didn't. They went away from home looking for all 3 points, not to share a point.

Every team that comes to play us now will play us to beat us, they know we can't score and we won't try.
                      Newcastle have done that every away game, not just for us.

Comment

Croydon I have never seen you write a negative post. You said to calm down and see how it pans out after fans slated the line up prior to game, just wondered what kind of drug you take to tone you down? You seem to have no opinion on anything and it does come across like someone's removed a part of your brain for personality?!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Croydon I have never seen you write a negative post. You said to calm down and see how it pans out after fans slated the line up prior to game, just wondered what kind of drug you take to tone you down? You seem to have no opinion on anything and it does come across like someone's removed a part of your brain for personality?!
                          I won't rise weare. If it's a choice of no personality or yours I would take the former.

Comment

Last night was horrendous, yes, but it was one game. Still dont think we will be anywhere close to the relegation zone this season even if we keep JFH.
                            Have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                              half this division are capable of doing the same as Newcastle and that's down to one man. Jimmy
                              You seriously think that half the division are capable of having 29 shots - 12 on target - at Loftus Road?

Comment

...I have no complaints.
                                Sorry Ginge, disagree totally. The marking on some of their goals was absolutely atrocious. Basic schoolboy errors. Absolutely no excuse for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X