Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently Perch getting injured was the problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    I actually thought he may have meant the players had some choice words to say to him (JFH).

If I was a player in that team last night, I would of been no way happy with how we were set up.

You've got a right back playing right wing, Henry whose job isn't to create, Cousins who isn't the type to put his foot on the ball and control the game. All we really had to create something was Chery, and when you only have one person to mark in regards to stopping the opposition create it's easy, and that's how Ncastle found it.

I mean, what the full backs were supposed to do when they received the ball and got their head up to look for someone to play into to create, I do not know.. Chery was always marked, 5''7 Connor Washington playing up on his own was never gonna win knock downs or hold the ball up, a right back is never going to create and Yeni was also always crowded out and coming inside again too much.

Clueless, the more I think about it.
    Hadn't thought of that, it'll be interesting to see what happens now then if that's the case. If nothing changes, and we're still sh!t come the aftermath of the Fulham game, he's gotta go imo.
    Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 14-09-2016, 04:41 PM.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Hadn't thought of that, it'll be interesting to see what happens now then if that's the case. If nothing changes, and we'recommend still sh!t come the aftermath of the Fulham game, he's gotta go imo.
      This is it mate, we're very fragile right now and Saturday is a big game, he has to keep the dressing room, to keep his job. He's been harsh on the players in pre-season with their fitness so when he sets them up like that, the players have reason to question it IMO.

Last night weren't a tight 0-1 loss or 1-2, it was a disgraceful battering of which I've never seen before at LR (and we've all seen some shocking performances).

I've criticized players mainly in the past for poor performances, commitment etc. But last night was solely down to the manager, how he set them up and not realizing it needed changing after about 20 minutes.
      Last edited by West London is Rss; 14-09-2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X