Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently Perch getting injured was the problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As mad as everybody is at Perch starting on the wing, i kind of get the logic, that we had to stop Ritchie as he is a class player at this level.

Comment

Even when we played the big boys in the prem at home, we never put a right back at ring wing to stop the likes of Sanchez etc.

I don't care who they are and the talent they have, we're at home and I want to see us attack the opposition.

Comment

1 man up top and a right back on the wing when you are the home sums up perfectly what is being served up.

Comment

I was baffled with the team line up before the game even started.

JFH got it wrong massively last night and now needs to change the whole set up of the team going forward IMO

Comment

Not sure he can change as Sylla should have been on at 2-0 but he waited until it was 4. Seems out of his depth and cannot see any improvement since he took over and cannot see any in the future. We are in a very sorry state on and off the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...eam-selection?

“We needed that extra help and I think we were alright until Perchy went off. It was a big factor when he had to go off.”
              What a useless clown.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                1 man up top and a right back on the wing when you are the home sums up perfectly what is being served up.
                This. Plus playing a CB at RB, a LW on the RW, bringing on a LW and playing him on the RW. Playing a am up front who everyone knows cannot play up front by himself. And playing seven defensive players in total. Letting Shelby run riot (that should be walk riot) with no effort to man mark him. Clueless p Rick.

Comment

Must have so much faith in his captain that he has to play Perch to cover him. Henry or Cousins should have followed Shelby even to the toilet.
                  Think Henry only went near him once to ask the name of his barber.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                    Must have so much faith in his captain that he has to play Perch to cover him. Henry or Cousins should have followed Shelby even to the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      Imagine they'd had enough of him p issing all over them on the pitch.

Comment

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport...ence-11884973?

“The players have given me everything. I’m happy with my players.

“We have lost together and we are going to pick ourselves up for Saturday which will be another tough game.

Comment

If they gave him everything last night then we are ####ed.

Comment

Saw JFH also said there were some truths said in the dressing room after. Whatever he meant by it and whoever the truths were directed at, it's now the managements job to keep hold of this dressing room.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Saw JFH also said there were some truths said in the dressing room after. Whatever he meant by it and whoever the truths were directed at, it's now the managements job to keep hold of this dressing room.
                              agreed. Obviously it would have been a rollocking for everyone last night, but of what benefit does that do anyone to come out and publicly tear them apart.

Comment

I actually thought he may have meant the players had some choice words to say to him (JFH).

If I was a player in that team last night, I would of been no way happy with how we were set up.

You've got a right back playing right wing, Henry whose job isn't to create, Cousins who isn't the type to put his foot on the ball and control the game. All we really had to create something was Chery, and when you only have one person to mark in regards to stopping the opposition create it's easy, and that's how Ncastle found it.

I mean, what the full backs were supposed to do when they received the ball and got their head up to look for someone to play into to create, I do not know.. Chery was always marked, 5''7 Connor Washington playing up on his own was never gonna win knock downs or hold the ball up, a right back is never going to create and Yeni was also always crowded out and coming inside again too much.

Clueless, the more I think about it.
                                Last edited by West London is Rss; 14-09-2016, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X