Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently Perch getting injured was the problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Perch getting injured was the problem.

No you useless prick was the problem.

Says it all really. Shelvey having all the space he wanted may have influenced the result as well. No reaction on or off the pitch at all. Dreadful and not 1 leader in that team tonight.

Comment

He was injured after we were already losing, could have been 2 by that point had it not been offside. Really disgusted by his reaction as much as anything else.

Comment

F ack off. Did that clown really say that? Sack him.

Comment

No he didn't blame the loss on Perchs' injury.
          “We were very poor. They were very good. They made us look a very poor side.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I have no idea why he was playing Perch in that position anyway, his teams are looking more and more confusing, I think he has lost it!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Unbelievable reaction. They were all over us when Perch went off. He's a clown.

Comment

Where on earth has Jimmy said that Perch getting injured was the reason for the loss? Haven't seen that anywhere...
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Where on earth has Jimmy said that Perch getting injured was the reason for the loss? Haven't seen that anywhere...
                  http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...eam-selection?

“We needed that extra help and I think we were alright until Perchy went off. It was a big factor when he had to go off.”

Comment

The worry is people on here and more importantly at the club want him to stay on. We are in a worse state now on and off the pitch than we were under Flavio/Bernie and Amit.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/h...eam-selection?

“We needed that extra help and I think we were alright until Perchy went off. It was a big factor when he had to go off.”
                      What a dum dum.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Even if he did go off is he saying we only have one decent player per position?
                        The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          No he didn't blame the loss on Perchs' injury.
                          Yes he did.

Comment

Was fvcking gobsmacked to see the same side come out in the second half.

I've been a fan of JFH but a good manager changes it straight away when he sees it's not working... He should of changed it when we went 2-0 down.
                            Why he waited until we were 3-0 down, I do not know.

Last night had everything to do with the team put out and the tactics IMO. Newcastle were allowed to play how they wanted - We had no focal point battering ram up top, CW cannot play up top on his own, we had no midfield and a right back as a winger. I'm seething.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Was fvcking gobsmacked to see the same side come out in the second half.

I've been a fan of JFH but a good manager changes it straight away when he sees it's not working... He should of changed it when we went 2-0 down.
                              Why he waited until we were 3-0 down, I do not know.

Last night had everything to do with the team put out and the tactics IMO. Newcastle were allowed to play how they wanted - We had no focal point battering ram up top, CW cannot play up top on his own, we had no midfield and a right back as a winger. I'm seething.
                              Same. Talked it over all half time as to what two he would replace as really it could have been any of them. Just naturally assumed Sylla would come on and had some blind faith that we would just lump it to him and Washington would feed off it. Couldnt believe my eyes when no changes were made.

Comment

Working...
                              X