Toothless in attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    We have no threat out wide we have no threat through the middle. No pace in our play and no movement means were so easy to play against

Newcastle played high tempo for 90mins and when they attacked they attacked in threes giving them so many options. When we go forward we crawl up the f ucking pitch isolate the player on the ball then go backwards as he has no options

No pace no movement no clue

Huddersfield this season are playing high tempo quick football too great can't wait
    This, and I'd add no brains. We are not good enough to play one up. And why are we continuing to make charitable contributions to the Sandro family trust? If he's here, under contract, play the guy.

Comment

Henry and onouha shouldn't be playing at all imo. Henry plays such a negative style of football by only passing it to the side or backwards and single handedly breaks down most of our attacks. Onouha is just dreadful, watching the game last night all he did was give newcastle space to pass by constantly drifting away from the wing. He really shouldn't be our captain imo, he panics and looks so lost all the damn time.

I'd prefer our captain to be someone like bidwell, a guy who captained brentford for 2-3 years and is still only young, or heck, polter even as he at least tries and is well liked by the players.

Thats only scratching the surface of our problems though, theres so much wrong with the team atm that it'd take me at least 3 weeks to type it out on my phone

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        Henry and onouha shouldn't be playing at all imo. Henry plays such a negative style of football by only passing it to the side or backwards and single handedly breaks down most of our attacks. Onouha is just dreadful, watching the game last night all he did was give newcastle space to pass by constantly drifting away from the wing. He really shouldn't be our captain imo, he panics and looks so lost all the damn time.

I'd prefer our captain to be someone like bidwell, a guy who captained brentford for 2-3 years and is still only young, or heck, polter even as he at least tries and is well liked by the players.

Thats only scratching the surface of our problems though, theres so much wrong with the team atm that it'd take me at least 3 weeks to type it out on my phone
        We've got much bigger problems than Henry and Onouha. Playing one up for a start. Especially when that one is Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

Agree with all of that Corbs.

Was clear when the team was released that the only way we was going to score tonight was a set piece or chery magic. Missed Luongo imo

Comment

Working...
          X