Toothless in attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toothless in attack

We have no threat out wide we have no threat through the middle. No pace in our play and no movement means were so easy to play against

Newcastle played high tempo for 90mins and when they attacked they attacked in threes giving them so many options. When we go forward we crawl up the f ucking pitch isolate the player on the ball then go backwards as he has no options

No pace no movement no clue

Huddersfield this season are playing high tempo quick football too great can't wait

It's been our problem for too long, we don't create anything and JFH has no plans to do so!

He has more of a chance of taking us down than going up!

The football we watch don't lie.

Comment

This Yeni bloke is it really him or is it another George Weah job???

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Should he really have been in the side tonight so soon after his dad passing away?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          The first game against Swindon he looked great, since then he has been really poor. Now if his father has been ill for a while, I am willing to guve him the benefit of the doubt. It shouldnt affect his game but I get it may do and also moving to a new country and having an ill family member cant be easy.

Comment

Swindon aside I think he looks terrible

YouTube signing if we spent two months chasing him dread to think what the others were like we never signed. Shocking player

Comment

The tactics and formation are all wrong. Theyare geared for a 0-0 draw or snatching a set piece goal.
              I think if he set them up to attack (and having Cousins and Henry in CM is not a good way to go about it), then perhaps players such as Ngaboto Washington Wszolek Chery would have shown more in the game.

JFH likes to play possesion football but it is boring and often ineffective if not played right or with capable players. Perhaps this is a Dutch thing as LVG did this at Man U and Stam is playing this way at Reading.

Comment

#### in all 4 games I have seen him. The young lad was good on Saturday but was on the bench tonight. Tactical genius we have right now

Comment

Shodipo should never have been dropped.

Comment

Very harsh on Shodipo being dropped after a good display. Dodgy weird management in my book

Comment

Going forward we are atrocious. A few of us have said so all through pre season. Without diving into debates about each individual, Washington, Polter and El Khayti are all out of their depth in this division. All we have is Chery and if he isn't on sign we are totally clueless going forward.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The tactics and formation are all wrong. Theyare geared for a 0-0 draw or snatching a set piece goal.
                        I think if he set them up to attack (and having Cousins and Henry in CM is not a good way to go about it), then perhaps players such as Ngaboto Washington Wszolek Chery would have shown more in the game.

JFH likes to play possesion football but it is boring and often ineffective if not played right or with capable players. Perhaps this is a Dutch thing as LVG did this at Man U and Stam is playing this way at Reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                          Should he really have been in the side tonight so soon after his dad passing away?
                          If he were any decent manager would play him on the right, in his position, not on the left where that plum played Perch.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Going forward we are atrocious. A few of us have said so all through pre season. Without diving into debates about each individual, Washington, Polter and El Khayti are all out of their depth in this division. All we have is Chery and if he isn't on sign we are totally clueless going forward.
                            Clueless in midfield too. Square balls, back to the CBs, try to play the LB in. In our half.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              We have no threat out wide we have no threat through the middle. No pace in our play and no movement means were so easy to play against

Newcastle played high tempo for 90mins and when they attacked they attacked in threes giving them so many options. When we go forward we crawl up the f ucking pitch isolate the player on the ball then go backwards as he has no options

No pace no movement no clue

Huddersfield this season are playing high tempo quick football too great can't wait
                              I totally agree. How can we still have no
                              pace, no sense of urgency?

MUST go to 2 strikers -- Conner's isolation in this game has become our norm.

And dear God play Sandro.

Comment

Working...
                              X