Shelvey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Not to mention Kelvin, Cousins, Luongo, Sandro and I assume, that Ariel fella.
    Million times better than them.

And don't start me on Cousins....what does he actually do?

Comment

Originally posted by Hardy View Post
      But they're a prem team that didn't break up.
      Although they got rid of Janmaat, Sissoko, Townsend, Wijnaldum, Cisse, Colloccini, Taylor and Cabella plus loaned out Krul, De Jong and Riviere....!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        10 times better than Wilshere.
        Shelvey 10 times better than Wilshere?

That's lol.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Class act tonight but let's be honest he's playing at a level which is very easy for him. Walk in the park for mr shelvey. But we gave him the licence to roam and do whatever he wanted. It's Henrys job to try and stop that from happening and I don't think Shelvey will have an easier game this season tbh. Quite scary to think Kelvin is the first name on Jimmy 2 bobs team sheet, our standards have dropped to a shocking level. Not 1 of our players would make it in Newcastles squad and they have a manager that was managing Madrid this time last year. Look at their forwards ###### me that's what you call firepower.
          Totally agree - give a player like that space...as we did all night long....and he'll kill you. At times he was standing just outside the box with not a soul near him. I'm not sure you can blame Henry or Cousins...surely at half time JFH must have seen that Shelvey was killing us...why didn't he tell Henry or Cousins to never leave his side through the entire game - Savage who was probably about 37 at the time, did exactly that to Taarabt when he was an even more dominating player in this division and totally snuffed him out.

Comment

I said on another thread, but we did make him look like the balded Pirlo.
            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

If Luongo had played they wouldnt have had much space. Luongo is the only player we have that successfully closes players down. Such a key player people dont seem to realise this
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Under JFH it wouldn't matter who in the current squad played where.

He seems to lack any tactical awareness.

Comment

He won it on his own

Comment

And People on here were making fun of him before the match yesterday. Soo ..... typical. will we ever learn???
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Shelvey 10 times better than Wilshere?

That's lol.
                      We'll see how good that over rated chav is at a bottom half PL club.

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                        Watched Shelvey through the whole game - he virtually ran the game for them, but remained unmarked and usually in acres of space through the entire game????
                        The marking on him for their 3rd was absolutely criminal. Coming from their throw, he remained entirely unmarked for the whole build up. He was Wszołek's man but he completely ignored him, giving him free reign to waltz towards the box before setting himself up for that strike. The marking on at least 2 of their other goals was atrocious too.

Comment

shelvey tho a good player he's a smug so and so and a cry baby

Comment

He looks like E.T.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Wilshire would look like zidane against us. When you play a very poor football team, mainly filled with ex league 1 players no wonder shelvy looked world class. So much easier to look incredible with time on the ball. It must of felt like he'd signed up for the veteran league for a 1 off game
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He got a massive 9.96 from the championship team of the week. Three newcastle players made it.

Comment

Working...
                                X