Still Not One Goal From Open Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Not One Goal From Open Play

If this clown is allowed to stay on the payroll after that display then it just goes to show what a clueless bunch are running the club.
    Any other club would have seen through JFH months ago he's clueless at this level and when he finally does go he'll never be heard of again......oh sorry the club are rebuilding and doing this the correct way by bringing in hungry young players who want to play for the badge ...that's all well and good if you have a manager that knows what to do with them !!! back when we had pride we would have drawn that game 5-5 !! god help us on saturday as we slide further down the table....

Hungry players? They were made to look like a bunch of ##### tonight and never saw hunger or fight amongst them.

Comment

Don't expect any.

Comment

Careful what you say folks, I said this end of last season and got slated. I'm just back home from an absolute shower.

So let's dissect Jimmy post match comments for a moment:

"I played Perch Right mid to give Nedum protection from Ritchie". So we are at home and already playing with just the one forward (again) and you want your winger to act as a second right back and expect Chery and Washington to be able to retain possession on their own with 5-6 Newcastle players around them!?

Simple maths and a very basic understanding of football tells you that the ball will come straight back.

Then couple (well quadruple) this with the fact he started 2 cloggers in the middle versus a class act in Shelvey we were never going to penetrate them even if we played until Saturday evening!

Shambles and Jimmy has to go. Buck stops there!!

Comment

Sylla came on when 4-0 when should have been on at 2-0. Totally clueless and if we keep him we as a club are saying it is fine to be humilliated at home again like that.

Comment

Pedantic I know but this whole no goal from open is total nonsense. For example, Polters goal vs Leeds was quite clearly from open play. The fact that in the build up somewhere was a free kick doesn't mean it wasn't from open play Ffs
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              Careful what you say folks, I said this end of last season and got slated. I'm just back home from an absolute shower.

"I played Perch Right mid to give Nedum protection from Ritchie". So we are at home and already playing with just the one forward (again) and you want your winger to act as a second right back and expect Chery and Washington to be able to retain possession on their own with 5-6 Newcastle players around them!?

Simple maths and a very basic understanding of football tells you that the ball will come straight back.

Then couple (well quadruple) this with the fact he started 2 cloggers in the middle versus a class act in Shelvey we were never going to penetrate them even if we played until Saturday evening!

You've got my vote as his replacement.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post

This. The clown is clueless. Stupid is as stupid does. If he wants to see a pressing game in action watch the replay and concentrate on Newcastle. They worked as hard at 0-0 as when 0-5. Jimmy' s team couldn't press a f acking shirt. An non iron one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Pedantic I know but this whole no goal from open is total nonsense. For example, Polters goal vs Leeds was quite clearly from open play. The fact that in the build up somewhere was a free kick doesn't mean it wasn't from open play Ffs
                  It wasn't "in the build up somewhere". It was literally the pass to him. The ball wouldn't have been in that dangerous area without the free kick.

Comment

Originally posted by tomfiend View Post
                    It wasn't "in the build up somewhere". It was literally the pass to him. The ball wouldn't have been in that dangerous area without the free kick.
                    But we didn't score the a direct free kick? We scored from open play? It really doesn't matter at all, but just makes zero sense to me
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X