On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Not sure what to say, that was obviously a shambles, they are good but are they that good, honestly think JFH does not have a clue what team to pick, square pegs round holes is not a good start, first time in 50 years of going can I say we could easily have lost 10-0, never seen such a battering in a league game,not sure where we go from here, from Leeds at home to this in 6 weeks is unbelievable

He has inherited the clown prince from Ramsey
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Sadly every fan who endured that tonight is thinking the same romford
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        He has inherited the clown prince from Ramsey
        Behave!

Setting up defensively, playing players out of position, dropping players after playing well (Shodipo), shocking tactics aren't Ramsay's problems! I'd actually rather Ramsay than this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Not sure what to say, that was obviously a shambles, they are good but are they that good, honestly think JFH does not have a clue what team to pick, square pegs round holes is not a good start, first time in 50 years of going can I say we could easily have lost 10-0, never seen such a battering in a league game,not sure where we go from here, from Leeds at home to this in 6 weeks is unbelievable
          painful listening to it on the radio, 10-0 is not exaggerating either
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Behave!

Setting up defensively, playing players out of position, dropping players after playing well (Shodipo), shocking tactics aren't Ramsay's problems! I'd actually rather Ramsay than this clown.
            So would I
            You Rsssssss

Comment

10? Could have easily been 13-15

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                I was being gentle on them, agree could have been anything upwards of 10

Comment

Where is this Chairman as well because he needs to look at his part in this. In 5 years since he took over he has dragged us even further down than before he got us in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    Behave!

Leave orf!! Ramsey was the complete kannt jfh is a prize kannt !! Sack Jimmy in the morning and les . Ship out that two bob Washington as well. Jimmys not Rangers never has been
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      We were never going to score 13.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Personally thought they let us off a bit once it got to 5.

Comment

Working...
                        X