Has Jimmy lost the dressing room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Jimmy lost the dressing room?

Listened on the radio and sounds like we were awful from start to finish. Absolutely zero reaction from the players, have they finally had enough of his boring tactics?

Pretty sure he's lost the majority of fans after tonight. It's been coming for a while as well, we've gotten worse as the seasons gone on and our position in the table was clouding peoples judgement. Can't see a way back for Jimmy after tonight - reckon we'll get a drumming at huddersfield next weekend too

I doubt Clueless Jimmy can even find the dressing room.

Comment

worse than losing the dressing room, he's losing the fans
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I've held back but I've got to let it out now. Crap manager.

Shodipo best player on the pitch v Leeds. Everything good went through him, dropped next game and continually after that. Very good again Saturday, dropped. I get he's young but you don't burn out after two games in a row ffs.

Sets the team up terribly. Stubborn with his abysmal boring 1 up front, 5 at the back tonight??

Subs are poor. Signings have been very questionable.

Points to games return? I'd love to know because I know it's gonna be worse than Ramsey's.

I've never once called for his head as its to early but after that tonight and the rest of the crap we've been served up lately he's gonna be losing the support of the fans quicker than he can say 'it is what it is'

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          I doubt Clueless Jimmy can even find the dressing room.
          Hopefully he wont find the ground again

Comment

Lost the dressing room, fans, pundits, tea ladies, players, family, grounds man, his way, me, you, every bl00dy one
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Lost the dressing room, fans, pundits, tea ladies, players, family, grounds man, his way, me, you, every bl00dy one
              I bet when he walks indoors tonight the dog f***s off out in the garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                Subs are poor. Signings have been very questionable.
                Too many were vvanking themselves silly over the signings before they'd even kicked a ball for us (as usual)

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Too many were vvanking themselves silly over the signings before they'd even kicked a ball for us (as usual)
                  The usual rose tinted brigade. Some need a serious dose of reality on here I tell ya.

Comment

The usual rose tinted brigade. Some need a serious dose of reality on here I tell ya.
                    But it was only 6

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      But it was only 6
                      Ah don't Bill FFS

Comment

I didn't go or listen tonight as i was at the kids school but kept checking the score and i can say i am shocked but not surprised one bit. Does that make sense? I never expected us to win or even draw tonight but to lose 0-6 is embarrassing big time. This is now very much his side too so no excuses. Apart from maybe it will take time for the new players to bed in and get used to it. But i suppose the major question is......Does anyone honestly think it will get better than last season given the showing from the last 4 games. I know all teams are entitled to have the odd bad result so lets see how we bounce back on Saturday or maybe not. Feel like asking for my money back on the Sunderland tickets i bought last night for me and my two boys. Something needs to be sorted quickly as we have looked terrible on the whole this season. Jimmy isn't really improving us. And i was always behind him apart from playing two up front.

Comment

Everyone got that tonight
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Everyone got that tonight
                            I'm disgusted mate. Completely and utterly gutted but strangely not surprised.

Comment

I was in the lets give him some time camp a few weeks ago to be honest but when you look back at it, he has not improved us at all since he's been here - we're getting worse as each game goes by. His tactics arent working and lets be real the bloke hasn't got a clue how to switch things up midgame and going on recent performances hasn't got a clue how to set a team up before the game either!

Comment

Working...
                              X