Has Jimmy lost the dressing room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    I'm disgusted mate. Completely and utterly gutted but strangely not surprised.
    Jimmy I think even the happiest clapper in the world would agree with you
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I am usually the 'happiest clapper' on here, & even I cannot find words to describe what just happened.
      Thank God I was only listening & didn't have to watch.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Yes. You only have to look at the 3rd goal where Shelvey shoots from distance again to realise they are either not listening to him or that they were told by him at half time. How many shots did they have from distance without being closed down?

Comment

Closing down seems to have gone out the window in the last 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Yes. You only have to look at the 3rd goal where Shelvey shoots from distance again to realise they are either not listening to him or that they were told by him at half time. How many shots did they have from distance without being closed down?
            Think I said Shelvey needed to be man marked after 20 minutes. In fact the man on the moon could probably see that but what do our players and manager do? Nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              I am usually the 'happiest clapper' on here, & even I cannot find words to describe what just happened.
              Thank God I was only listening & didn't have to watch.
              I can't wait to watch the full 90 on Player tomorrow, or not!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Yes as the players looked like they could not give a #### anymore. No leader on or off the pitch highlighted by 2 centre backs scoring the last 2 goals unmarked in the area.

Comment

After that last night, I won't be upset to see him go. Losing 6-0 at home is simply unacceptable, and unforgivable. However, that's not to say I don't hope he now realises that a drastic change in tactics is needed, and he changes things and we pick up some good results and improved performances with the new players bedding in. Let's see.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I wondered a long time ago if he ever really had the dressing room.

It's a question of respect. Jimmy hadn't earned that in the same way Neil had. You have to earn the respect of your players.

Comment

God only knows what the players must think when he insists upon playing people out of position every game. And when what is obvious to most of us finally hits him, his substitutions often compound the problems.

Interesting that Celtic shipped 7 and Brendan said the players needn't be embarrassed. T'would appear that almost anything is acceptable as long as it doesn't involve admitting to basic mistakes or being honest about your players.

Comment

Working...
                      X