Poor poor poor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor poor poor

Will say it and it's not premature never liked him not our type tactically to take us forward but he's got to go but he won't here why!

1. He plays one up top against bottom two teams and gets only a point.
    2. He plays Henry at home sorry the guy offers naff all legs have gone.
    3. Rarely plays wingers
    4. Plays ned at right back
    5. Plays two holding midfielders at HOME
    6. Plays a cm on right wing
    7. Buys borysiuk to replace Henry never plays him.
    8. Plays washington up top on his own when it clearly hasn't work around 4 games now and his tactic is to aim high balls to him.
    9. There is no style of play he just wants us to be fit granted good idea but we run around alot that's it no style all negative we don't even bloody shoot and no plan B.

Poor I'm afraid

Can't wait for the stats!

Comment

All good points.

He's so tied up with developing a system and approach that he plans for each game the same: one up top, no matter what. Henry in, no matter what. Sandro out, no matter what. No midgame tactical changes, no matter what.

Comment

i left after 3-0 not long lost my dad who was Rs through and through poor sod bet he's turning tonight after that Shiiiite couldn't be bothered to suffer any more. wasn't men against boys it was worse than that, if any one wants a ticket for a few games but i cant be bothered to drive 140 mile round trip to see JFH set us up.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          i left after 3-0 not long lost my dad who was Rs through and through poor sod bet he's turning tonight after that Shiiiite couldn't be bothered to suffer any more. wasn't men against boys it was worse than that, if any one wants a ticket for a few games but i cant be bothered to drive 140 mile round trip to see JFH set us up.
          Terrible to hear that. You are probably not the only one. Feel sorry for everyone who went tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Really sorry to hear about your Dad, Shaggy. Hope you are doing alright. Considering joining you with the giving a St away for a bit.

Comment

Working...
            X