No announcement yet.

Jimmy the Clueless Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am beginning to fume now. What a disgrace tonight was. A total disgrace.

Comment

Sack him. The man won't change, he hasn't since day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        Sack him. The man won't change, he hasn't since day one.
        To stubborn in all he does. Arrogant.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          No fk off he never said that??

Please don't tell me he said that. Wind up right?
          No he'll say what mayur said, 'its a joke right'
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

How can they be tired. They just had two weeks off ffs. Fat Eddie Izzard Runs 43 marathons in 51 days but this lot can't hack 180 minutes of football in 4 days. Fvck of JFH
            Last edited by qprjeff1882; 13-09-2016, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Thankfully he only has a few months left on his contact so will cost us little or nothing to sack him

Comment

I was all for him but over time I have seen less and less that makes sense. If Shodipo was tired, play Pavel from the start. Never play Conor upfront on his own, that is clear from the Euros and playing for us. Henry playing every single game isnt needed, he has his role for sure but we need to attack sometimes. Chery sometimes should be dropped so we can play 3 in the middle and control the game better. Chery doesnt do enough, against preston there were times he wasnt even moving to get the ball. I think the signings have been good, but the fact we only have a single plan which is to not concede, we need to be able to play other ways. Try a 433 with Washington, Polter and Yeni up there. Just think he as a lot of managers are, get very stuck in their ways. Clearly we dont have that magical number 10 nor do we have the goal machine number 9 that we need to play this way.

Comment

One of the worst managers we have had in our history..makes Paul Hart seem like Guardiola. Has not got a single clue about tactics or game management.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    To stubborn in all he does. Arrogant.
                    I started to worry last season when he refused to change despite playing for nothing. I put it down to him not liking certain players and it would be different come pre season. How wrong was I!

I understand him preferring his formation and bringing in players to fit it but there has to be an alternative. What makes it even more baffling is playing players out of position. We actually have a threat playing his favourite formation but he doesn't play out and out wingers! Tonight for example. It was crying out for Shodipo to remain in the side, Yeni/Pawel on the opposite side and big Sylla up front but his team was the polar opposite.

I give up with him. Not willing to change tactics, not willing to play attacking football, not willing to accept it's not working. We haven't scored a ####ing goal from open play yet.

I don't like sacking managers often but his appointment was based on a good 12 months with Burton. Previously he failed in Belgium and was criticised for his style of play. A poor appointment and we're no better off than the day he walked in. It's a chore to watch us at the moment and the fans have spoken by not going (tonight aside, but that was down to the opposition). It won't be long until crowds of 11k are back.

Comment

Agree 100% matty. My feelings too.

I didn't even bother going tonight. Never miss a game but decided to pick and choose this season as I was so bored with the rubbish football. Off work today, off work tomorrow. Big game. Still not enough to get me out and that's really saying something. Wise choice too I'll add.

I've had enough of the pr!ck personally. He's rubbish.

Comment

I asked the question on here over the weekend if people felt he deserved another contract. There were a number who said yes! Never been convinced but more worringly neither are the players.

Comment

Jimmy you've seen sense. Hate to say I told you so lol

Shambles absolute shambles...

Comment

laboured and toiled against swindon and rochdale , spanked by preston , hopeless against blackburn and totally destroyed by newcastle and this joker is still at the club

Comment

bring back old school football and bring back Gerry Francis

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                                laboured and toiled against swindon and rochdale , spanked by preston , hopeless against blackburn and totally destroyed by newcastle and this joker is still at the club
                                Says it all. This.

Comment

Working...
                                X