No announcement yet.

Jimmy the Clueless Clown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely les can see his clueless tactics, co co the clown has got to be one off the worst managers in our history and that's saying something, Chris Ramsey, Paul hart ect
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
      Ramsey was manager for 15 championship games and got 19 points - 1.27 points per game. Jimmy has been manager for 34 games and taken 44 points - 1.29 points per game
      Ramsey was in premier league. This league should be much easier to pick up points. Plus how many players gas this fool brought in at what cost compared to Ramsey.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        Surely les can see his clueless tactics, co co the clown has got to be one off the worst managers in our history and that's saying something, Chris Ramsey, Paul hart ect
        Was a Phart type of lineup tonight as well. Some sort of nonsense 6-4-0 That prick came up with.

Comment

He won't sack two of his choices. Imagine how that makes him & his position look.

Comment

Has he spoken yet?

Comment

I can't see him inproving anything on the pitch, boring boring manager he try's to set up not losing and its backfired, he might aswell throw caution to the wind and just go on the attack against Huddersfield because another hiding he will be looking for another job
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Has he spoken yet?
                He said the players were tired lol but we played well
                You Rsssssss

Comment

I can't see him inproving anything on the pitch, boring boring manager he try's to set up not losing and its backfired, he might aswell throw caution to the wind and just go on the attack against Huddersfield because another hiding he will be looking for another job
                  To stubborn mate, and also he must be thick because anyone with a brain in their head would say, you know what I like this set up but it's just not working. Let me chance another formation to see how we get in and if we can cope with it.

Nope not this fool. Just keep plodding on into oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    I've had enough of him. He's a clown. A total, absolute clown.
                    Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    Sack Jimmy now whilst we've time . Can't see how this p r ickk can't see what we see
                    Let's get rid of this clown. I'm done with his dross ball.
                    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    It's as bad as anything I can recall. Getting worse as each game goes by
                    Hard to disagree with any of these. Been a shocking season of football, regardless of position in table. No chance of attracting or keeping fans with this rubbish every single game.

Comment

He said the players were tired lol but we played well
                      That's a joke right?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        That's a joke right?
                        No that's what he said
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No fk off he never said that??

Please don't tell me he said that. Wind up right?

Comment

I've had enough of him. He's a clown. A total, absolute clown.

Comment

Haha just seen his quotes. He hasn't shied away from the truth and rightly so.

Comment

Why were they tired?

Newcastle played the same number of games, they were also playing a long way from home.

We played well... Really... you've just made history for all the wrong reasons.

Now tell us why you should continue after that result?

Read my first post in the match day thread, even I see this coming and I'm not even a manager, how come you couldn't?

Comment

Working...
                                X