Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review of QPR vs Newcastle

We were sh it. See you in a few days.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Oi you got your own section, you can't just leave when the going gets tough :P I can't imagine any stats can help this defeat down.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
      Oi you got your own section, you can't just leave when the going gets tough :P I can't imagine any stats can help this defeat down.
      The stats just validate the disappointment. Players were keeping an eye on Smithies for 90 minutes, forgot how to turn around and run towards the Newcastle goal.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        The stats just validate the disappointment. Players were keeping an eye on Smithies for 90 minutes, forgot how to turn around and run towards the Newcastle goal.
        We were setup like that, if we were 442 or 433, different game if they were told to go for it. No way would we have lost 6-0 at home.

No other team lost 6-0 to them, so why us?

We lost the game before it even started, players had their pants down before it kicked off!

Comment

How many times did Chery and cousin's give ball away and get caught in possession

How many times has Yeni got on the ball when he has played and ran forward with it

Comment

Succint and to the point.

Your best review yet mate.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              We were sh it. See you in a few days.
              Objectivity strikes! Your most honest review yet.

Comment

Working...
              X