No announcement yet.

WTF is going on down there please??!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is going on down there please??!!!

And don't give me this Sh!te that Newcastle have spent £50m. Preston and Blackburn didn't did they and we couldn't beat those either.

Embarrassing set up. Embarrassing formation, embarrassing result.

Disgusting and a disgrace. Feel sorry for you lot down there tonight.

14th in the league and some clowns on here were crowing we could of been top Saturday.

Get real!!! You don't sustain positions when you can't set up properly and another little thing. You can't score.

Comment

I wonder what JFH has to say after this one?

Comment

We`re a team in freefall and in major trouble, we need a manager whos attacking minded and not scared to let players express themselves and gain abit of confidence doing it, atm jfh is ruinning players confidence and belief with his poor tactics and formation!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          He probably liked the way we played.

Comment

Buy league 1 players, get league 1 performances.

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Just saying.
              JFH points record has been at best average since he took over, yes the end of last season was a bit of waste to be fair to him but dwindling crowds no imagination and P!$$ poor performances are HIS responsibility. yep buy league 1 players you get what you deserve but i don't think its all that bad a squad, he leaves out our best player from saturday shodipo dropped to bench call it squad rotation but i don't buy it Chery plays most games. For me he wasn't the right bloke its a bit clique at the club. Sort it or we will bet in a relegation battle and i don't fancy our stomachs for that to soft a squad.

Football is a simple game if played right and we lack the basics.

Comment

probably will come out and say well they favourite to win league and we had some good moments, yeah like we kept the ball when it was in our firkin net again

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Whatever he says he will say it twice,it's like he has a stutter

Comment

At last our position in the table is starting to reflect our performances. That result was coming from the moment he released the line-up. Bet Rafa was laughing his head off when he saw our team sheet. When you've got a manager who's sh!t scared to try anything positive for fear of losing eventually it will filter down through the squad and unfortunately thats exactly whats happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Just saying.
                      Add league 1 manager to that = league 1?

Comment

He needs to put a serious rocket up those players backsides. Listened on the radio and we got out of jail with a 6-0. Could easily been 10 and no fight or reaction from the players.

Comment

Agree with every single comment on here.

Where's the rose tinted glasses crew who see no wrong in this idiot.

Worse record than Chris Ramsey??????

Comment

Originally posted by blueandwright View Post
                            At last our position in the table is starting to reflect our performances. That result was coming from the moment he released the line-up. Bet Rafa was laughing his head off when he saw our team sheet. When you've got a manager who's sh!t scared to try anything positive for fear of losing eventually it will filter down through the squad and unfortunately thats exactly whats happened.
                            BINGO!

Comment

does anyone think he will be sacked cos i don't think our board has the testicles to sack him.

not sure who id want there Steve Bruce? Warnock? or the guy that did well with Watford personally I'm not fussed if only end up mid table but put on a bit of attacking intent

Comment

Working...
                              X