Champions League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champions League

The return of europes elite competition tonight. Which game will you be watching?
    For me it'll be a toss up between the Arsenal and Barcelona games.

Watched Leicester Tonight, fully expect them to easily make the last 16. Easy group it should be now bar Porto. Tottenham looking a shadow of the team last season, more surprising than Leicester struggling in Premiership. I think City could go very close to winning it, this season.

Comment

Great result for Leicester, the only team I'm interested in out of the English teams in the CL.

Comment

Why did spurs play their game at wembley?
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          Why did spurs play their game at wembley?
          Capacity has already been reduced for building work for the new stadium. I believe this plus uefa ticketing requirements would have meant Spurs wouldnt have been able to accommdate all season ticket holders so they are playing this season's CL games and potentially every game next season at Wembley.

Comment

Cheers mate-record attendence by all accounts for a british team in the cl. Didn't think they would have filled it tbh
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Cheers mate-record attendence by all accounts for a british team in the cl. Didn't think they would have filled it tbh
              Very decent ticket prices.
              Believe they were doing a £70 package for tickets to all 3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Very decent ticket prices.
                Believe they were doing a £70 package for tickets to all 3 games.
                Also giving a lot away. Company I work for are working on the Stadium and they gave our firm a lot of tickets to attend.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Norths it was 90 mate but still great
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

85,001.....Biggest home attendance for any game in history that was, not just the CL (Though not strictly their home)

Comment

Working...
                    X