No announcement yet.

How do we improve the atmosphere at HQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we improve the atmosphere at HQ?

If were being honest its been poor for a few years now. I noticed that Lees Hoos spoke about this at the recent fans forum and made sense when he said it wasn't up to the club to generate an atmosphere but he would suppot any intiatives from the fans.

So what suggections do we have that could be taken to Hoos to improve the atmosphere?
    Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Try to be more positive at home and have a go, & not have two holding midfielders or atleast two attackers upfront trying to build a partnership might help!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Try to be more positive at home and have a go, & not have two holding midfielders or atleast two attackers upfront trying to build a partnership might help!
      agree.

Comment

Genuinely think all we need is a bit of attacking intent and the place will be rocking. It is hard for fans who have put up with utter sh!te for years now to get excited and create an atmosphere without any inspiration on the pitch.

Comment

Safe standing section would help. Aside the P, Q & R blocks there isn't much noise generated anywhere else in the ground. Odd occaision you get X singing a bit.

Its a conundrum in that, football isnt as exciting as it used to be. manager's have more pressure to get results as football now is pretty much business first. We've had 4/5 years of the 'better' players who got paid millions of pounds a year to do jack ####. infact we got worse by signing them. That alone will alienate a lot of people who graft week-in, week-out to make sure they have the funds to go to rangers home and away and get served up crap football by players who get paid millions.

if you go onto another football clubs forum, I'd expect you'll hear the same thing about atmosphere, unless that club are doing well. Expectations have risen for nearly every club to think they have a divine right to play in the PL.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

That might do it!!!
            Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

Vuvuzelas.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

This

Comment

Some sort of entertainment before the game. It doesn't have to be anything too expensive, just something to get the crowd going. Yes the football needs to be entertaining but in the results game, that isn't always going to happen. However if the game starts with the crowd happy after being entertained surely this should get through to the players. The marketing department should be working on this as they should be experienced in how to best entertain the crowd.

Comment

pre-match and half-time dolly birds

Comment

Score some goals from open play. Try to push forward at speed. Use the flanks and cross from the byline. Carry the ball. Stop endlessly passing backward and sideways. Take proper corners. Play a pressing game, dare I say.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        Vuvuzelas.
                        You won't be there and have to f acking listen to the racket.

Comment

Play football

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Score some goals from open play. Try to push forward at speed. Use the flanks and cross from the byline. Carry the ball. Stop endlessly passing backward and sideways. Take proper corners. Play a pressing game, dare I say.

This!
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Play football
                              play entertaining football
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...