Fer for swansea....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fer for swansea....

Never seen him sweat or play for us like he did for swansea today, talk bout about getting stitched up for £5 million quid! He hardly bust a gut for us, now he looks like hes trying, talk about a right kent! Not that ive particularly liked him as a player but certainly looked alot better today than the crap efforts for us half hearted!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    Never seen him sweat or play for us like he did for swansea today, talk bout about getting stitched up for £5 million quid! He hardly bust a gut for us, now he looks like hes trying, talk about a right kent! Not that ive particularly liked him as a player but certainly looked alot better today than the crap efforts for us half hearted!
    He was always ridiculously talented, I said this for a long time. He didn't have the output a lot of the time, but he had the efficiency, and his work with the ball was amazing for someone of his build. Now that it looks like he added the energy to his game, he'll be a force.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Frustrating isn't it? Looked awesome for Swansea yesterday, although it was a clear foul for the second goal.

Seems that Swansea are using him a lot further up the pitch than we did though. I think he suits that attacking midfield role a lot better than playing deeper like he did for us most of the time!

Comment

Its still a disgrace we didnt get that effort out of him whilst here though, & agree once again here we play a player not in his best position, but just think its disgraceful he never put a shift in for us like that! If he had done he`d of been worth a fair bit more than £5 million!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Think he was/is at a cross roads after back-to-back relegation's, if he failed again or didn't really impress then his time as a prem footballer may have been up.

Either way, not ours anymore and dont really care. Hopefully we have some sort of if he scores x amount of goals we get paid type deal in place.

Comment

my mate whos a swansea supporter said he's very hit and miss, he either plays great or does nothing

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              my mate whos a swansea supporter said he's very hit and miss, he either plays great or does nothing
              Sounds familiar!

Comment

See how many good games he has before you start waxing lyrical about how amazing he is....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  See how many good games he has before you start waxing lyrical about how amazing he is....
                  When you score 3 goals in 4 games at the start of the season for a team as poor as Swansea, you have to be pretty decent, especially as a midfielder.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Shame he was awful for us and a few good games don't make him great. He had 1 or 2 good games for us. Didn't really make a difference... Still got relegated.
                    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Helped relegate Norwich, helped relegate QPR. Looked disinterested, lazy and unfit for us in the championship. Goes to Swansea scores a couple and people think he's a world beater. Let's see how interested the thieving #### is when the swans start struggling. My bet is he will slip into his old ways because that's what people with no bottle do. Delighted he's gone

Comment

Good player who never seemed to bother getting out of 2nd gear. QPR merely a stepping stone for another mercenary leech.

Comment

Looks like he might be off already....

Liverpool Targeting the 26-year-old 11-capped Holland International - Golazo Goal

http://golazogoal.com/liverpool-targ...international/

Comment

Hope we have a sell on fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                              Looks like he might be off already....

Liverpool Targeting the 26-year-old 11-capped Holland International - Golazo Goal

http://golazogoal.com/liverpool-targ...international/
                              Not at all surprised. The most naturally talented player we had here before we sold him.

Comment

Working...
                              X