Fer for swansea....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Not at all surprised. The most naturally talented player we had here before we sold him.
    Article is clearly rubbish Nas. Why would a random Italian site publish info about a Dutch player playing for a Welsh side in the English league before anyone else? Also the article has grammatical and spelling errors throughout......hardly screams "quality journalism" does it? Not to mention the fact that the transfer window closed 2 weeks ago and won't re-open for another 5 months.
    Last edited by Tarbie; 13-09-2016, 01:18 PM.

Comment

He's got an italian agent?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Not at all surprised. The most naturally talented player we had here before we sold him.

I respect your opinion but I would say Sandro is better than Fer.

Comment

That site is just click bait rubbish. No way on earth are Liverpool planning to buy Fer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            I respect your opinion but I would say Sandro is better than Fer.
            I can understand that opinion, but personally, I've not seen anyone in a long time as comfortable dribbling on the ball as Fer was with us, especially given his frame. He had all the attributes but putting them together happened very infrequently. Now he looks like he's got the effort and purple patch that his talents needed to be showcased. Hope he does well, seems like a legitimately nice guy.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Don't give a monkeys for Fer tbh. Always thought he was a decent talent who through lazyness didn't really deliver for us.

We got our money back on the lad so good luck to him.

Nas- Adel was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more comfortable on the ball than Fer, but I do get your point.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Don't give a monkeys for Fer tbh. Always thought he was a decent talent who through lazyness didn't really deliver for us.

We got our money back on the lad so good luck to him.

Nas- Adel was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more comfortable on the ball than Fer, but I do get your point.
                Obviously since Adel haha. And Adel that one season, I'm too disappointed by the rest of his time with us to consider all that haha.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Always been a class act, its just a handful of rangers fans that don't rate him.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Always been a class act, its just a handful of rangers fans that don't rate him.
                    One of the few things that you and I agree on mate haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X