Fulham away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham away

Any ideas what allocation we will get, Newcastle took 7k.

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
    Any ideas what allocation we will get, Newcastle took 7k.
    Probably around 3k initially then more if we sell out.

Comment

the end holds 7,200 approx , guess its how many we ask for . reckon we'll ask for around 4k

Comment

Definitely not doing Fulham away again. I've been twice, and we lost 6-0 and 4-0. I'm probably a jynx or something.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Fulham is a shite-hole

Comment

Maybe it's that statue, has it gone yet?

Comment

Me to ginger. Although I will be going again.

Comment

As Nano says prob 3000 aand they'll sell tickets in that bit they call the neutral stand

Comment

really looking forward to this game (as long as we win of course) as my dad is a fulham supporter and i'm surprising him by taking him to his first fulham game in about 15 years for his birthday ... only thing i'm not looking too is sitting in the fulham end

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    Fulham is a shite-hole
                    Oh it's not really, is it Ed. I actually really like their ground by the river, especially at the away end where you have those river views. I don't like the results we get there though. Don't think I've ever seen us win there. Remember the Robbie Steiner sending off? Robbed that day and smashed up ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      really looking forward to this game (as long as we win of course) as my dad is a fulham supporter and i'm surprising him by taking him to his first fulham game in about 15 years for his birthday ... only thing i'm not looking too is sitting in the fulham end
                      Why don't you surprise him even more by sitting him in the away end?

Comment

Love going to Fulham. Proper old school stadium, great away end, lovely part of town. Was going to be away for the game, but not now. When are tix available?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          Oh it's not really, is it Ed. I actually really like their ground by the river, especially at the away end where you have those river views. I don't like the results we get there though. Don't think I've ever seen us win there. Remember the Robbie Steiner sending off? Robbed that day and smashed up ever since.
                          haha... I've never seen us win at the clottage. The last was the 6-0 humiliation, said I'd never bother again after that.. and it's still a shite-hole

Comment

Been given an initial 2700. If we do not sell 4k then i will be disappointed. Smaller/bigger teams will travel further than us and take it. We have no excuse. Buying mine tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                              Been given an initial 2700. If we do not sell 4k then i will be disappointed. Smaller/bigger teams will travel further than us and take it. We have no excuse. Buying mine tomorrow.
                              12.45 KO Is it on TV?

Comment

Working...
                              X