Our prospects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our prospects

Of the six games we played so far this season, five were against bottom six teams and we managed ten points out of fifteen. We also struggle big against League 1 teams, although we managed to go through. I think we have a long way to go before we can be a force in the division. Maybe the two new additions will help in a way. Sandro must play instead of Henry if we really want to cause problems to our opponents. The game against Blackburn could had gone either way, however, I expect us to win at home.

3 of our next 4 games are v. top four sides and Burton don't look pushovers so far. Have a better idea at the end of the month.

Comment

10 games in is normally time you can start taking tables seriously and whether we're in for a good season.....or not

Comment

At the beginning of the season everybody said we would finish mid table. Haven't seen much to change that. The problem is changing that in the future and I can't see how that is going to happen. We bought sensibly but not sure any of these players have what it takes to give the extra bit to get us near the top of the division.
        Last edited by jmelanie; 11-09-2016, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Midtable or just above it should be a minimum really,I predicted an 11th spot place for us before season started,certainly didn't get carried away like lots did when we won our first 2,think it will be win one,lose one ,draw one type of season

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Midtable or just above it should be a minimum really,I predicted an 11th spot place for us before season started,certainly didn't get carried away like lots did when we won our first 2,think it will be win one,lose one ,draw one type of season
            A safe 61 points. One point better than last year.

At this rate we'll be in the playoffs in 15 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Agreed, I said at the start I'll be happy with top half.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                At the beginning of the season everybody said we would finish mid table. Haven't seen much to change that. The problem is changing that in the future and I can't see how that is going to happen. We bought sensibly but not sure any of these players have what it takes to give the extra bit to get us near the top of the division.
                I agree about the mid-table position. Personally see it as baby steps...got the foundation just need to build on it.

Comment

Working...
                X