• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back bon-fair play
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
      Don't be too hard on him, he definitely seems to have some sort of disorder.
      no even sure who you are or what we have fallen out about? numpty

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        no even sure who you are or what we have fallen out about? numpty
        Why would you, it must be hard keeping track of all the people on the wrong end of your sarcastic little pops and digs.
        Like I said, you seem to be on the spectrum of something so you're not to blame.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

I thought it was nice to see Bon back again, at least he came back like he said he would.

He loves QPR, what more do some people want?

Comment

Why would you, it must be hard keeping track of all the people on the wrong end of your sarcastic little pops and digs.
            Like I said, you seem to be on the spectrum of something so you're not to blame.
            Blimey, you need to let it go if someone on a football forum has upset you that much

Comment

Blimey, you need to let it go if someone on a football forum has upset you that much
              The only one getting upset is you ramsey....first to bon and then calling somebody a numpty. Yr a strange bloke
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

It's easy to understand why football fans from abroad support the likes of Man U, City,Arsenal, Pool etc (I've deliberately left out the scum). So when someone for whatever reason, like Bon decides to follow little old QPR, he should be welcomed with open arms. Fair play to him, he's stuck with us despite us losing our premier league status.Some on here have tried to mug him off at every opportunity and I couldn't have blamed him if he turned round and said 'up yours', but he's still here and I for one am glad he is.

Comment

Park and Yun have gone. You can go with them.
                  How rude and uncalled for of you. Why should he do that?

Quite dissapointed in the confrontational and hostile tone of some of your posts lately RIG. I've no idea what's got into you but maybe you need a break from posting for a few days.

Welcome back Bon and congrats.

Comment

welcome back Bon
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      How rude and uncalled for of you. Why should he do that?

Quite dissapointed in the confrontational and hostile tone of some of your posts lately RIG. I've no idea what's got into you but maybe you need a break from posting for a few days.

Welcome back Bon and congrats.
                      People actually take this Bon bloke for real?

So because i dont agree that we should sack everyone and we are in complete meltdown, i am confrontational?

So bloke threatened to glass me on another thread and not a d!ckie bird said about it......Double standards.

Comment

Confused by your comment about people taking Bon for real. He is real and he supports QPR

Re: The glass comment. That member was contacted in reference to that comment.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                          Confused by your comment about people taking Bon for real. He is real and he supports QPR

Re: The glass comment. That member was contacted in reference to that comment.
                          About this it is going to happen or something similar sooner or later as he has real issues and needs help.
                          Unless of course he talks the talk but doesnt walk the walk,but as he seemingly supports Rangers i really hope he seeks help.

Comment

So because i dont agree that we should sack everyone and we are in complete meltdown, i am confrontational?

So bloke threatened to glass me on another thread and not a d!ckie bird said about it......Double standards.
                            How old are you ffs, you sound about 15 which goes some way to explaining your behaviour.
                            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                            Will Danaher

Comment

You're really showing your ignorance with that comment. Bon has been posting here a lot longer than you. He's a genuine overseas QPR fan.

i am confrontational?
                              In the last few days, yes - and again here with the OP. Totally rude and uncalled for. Genuine overseas QPR fans should be and are welcomed to this forum.

So bloke threatened to glass me on another thread and not a d!ckie bird said about it.
                              That's already been dealt with. No double standards at all.

Comment

How old are you ffs, you sound about 15 which goes some way to explaining your behaviour.
                                blimey you and Bill following me round like a bad smell.

ok well at least he has been "contacted" about it. Nice to know having a different opinion threatens being banned, but actually threatening to glass someone just gets contacted.

Comment

Working...
                                X