Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still haven't scored from open play all season in the league...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think its gonna be a different Rangers when our internationals get back and gel up.

Comment

We have a manager who sets his team up not to get beat which indicates creative attacking football is not a priority. We have very little creativity and we move the ball too slow in the middle of the pitch. Very ordinary fare being served up right now and after nearly a year do not see it changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
        True, but still gunna need goal scorers. All very well relying on set pieces after only a hand full of games, but over a course of a season we're going to need more than that!....
        We won't know this until the end of the season though. We're not even an eighth of the way through the season and in these games it's worked out enough which is what matters imo
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Sigh. I suppose the usuals need to moan about something.
          Personally couldn't care less whether its open play or not. A goal is a goal isn't it? We have scored more than we have conceded this season so far, and that's all that matters.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            Nope, it was a free kick from Onuhua on the halfway line. He chested it down and then smashed it in the goal. Still haven't scored from open play all season.
            How is it defined then?

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
              How is it defined then?
              There's an entire thread devoted to the question: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...set-piece-goal

Comment

Working...
              X