No announcement yet.

Good and bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a bit of a read through now. Putting things in perspective I think it's only a handful of the usual suspects who actually want JFH out now tbh. I'd say the majority are prepared to give him the season before ultimately judging him.

I think most of the frustration from fans since yesterday comes from what was a pretty poor performance against the bottom club, especially when we're at home. I've just watched the full 90 back and it was pretty painful viewing on the whole, so personally I can understand the frustration. Yes, I get the fact that we're 7th in the league but it's about entertainment value too. Other than Chery's wonder strike and glimpses from Mido there was very little to write home about. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      Had a bit of a read through now. Putting things in perspective I think it's only a handful of the usual suspects who actually want JFH out now tbh. I'd say the majority are prepared to give him the season before ultimately judging him.

I think most of the frustration from fans since yesterday comes from what was a pretty poor performance against the bottom club, especially when we're at home. I've just watched the full 90 back and it was pretty painful viewing on the whole, so personally I can understand the frustration. Yes, I get the fact that we're 7th in the league but it's about entertainment value too. Other than Chery's wonder strike and glimpses from Mido there was very little to write home about. Just my opinion.
      Not sure I'd say the season if there's no improvement....... This side of Christmas maybe. Not now, however. Here's hoping things do improve.

Comment

I did have to chuckle to myself at the latest Facebook post by the club, 'watch the best bits of yesterday's game in 60 seconds'
        To be able to string it out for that length of time is surely on a par with Dynamo walking on the river Thames.
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Here's hoping things do improve.
          Indeed so. Yesterday was two points dropped, rather than a point gained - all things considered.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            I can't see elk being anything more than a super sub for us this, he'said good to bring on for the last 15-20 minutes or so when we need a goal but other than that, he's not championship material.
            Shodipo was great today and has an incredible amount of raw talent, can't wait to see how good he becomes after a few months of first team action, was our best player by far and was unlucky to get carded after a bullsh!t foul given by the ref. Only thing i'd say Shodipo needs to do more is make more off the ball runs rather than waiting for a pass.

Gotta give credit to their keeper though, he did keep them in it
            that tackle by Shodipo was absolute class. inch perfect. I was fuming when the ref blew for a foul. ridiculous decision!!!
            but the tackle does show that this lad is one to keep.
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
              that tackle by Shodipo was absolute class. inch perfect. I was fuming when the ref blew for a foul. ridiculous decision!!!
              but the tackle does show that this lad is one to keep.
              Had exactly the same opinion mate, thought it was a phenomenal tackle. Kid looks really talented.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
              X