No announcement yet.

Good and bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and look who we have played all at the bottom and cant beat Blackburn at home zero entertainment and
    boring.
    We cant even win ugly

Comment

The fact you were at the match means nothing. Who told you about his youth running abilities?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
        The fact you were at the match means nothing. Who told you about his youth running abilities?
        Wtf is this interrogation process? I've been told by people who have had the opportunity to watch him at youth level that he was a fast player... Nothing wrong with him not being a stupidly fast player, I still thought he did well yesterday.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Like who?

Comment

Like who?
            again... wtf are you on about who? People who I know who've watched youth football at the club more than I have... This is such a weird questioning series. Why, on what basis, who. You gonna ask when next? Where?
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Not weird at all. Just proves you talk utter sh.ite when you don't have a stat number to back it up. Little wonder the more entertaining and educational members of this board have stopped posting. Not your fault but i did enjoy a daily read. Good luck with your new section.
              No hard feelings btw, you're a qpr fan after all

Comment

Thats a bit harsh

Comment

Not weird at all. Just proves you talk utter sh.ite when you don't have a stat number to back it up. Little wonder the more entertaining and educational members of this board have stopped posting. Not your fault but i did enjoy a daily read. Good luck with your new section.
                  No hard feelings btw, you're a qpr fan after all
                  Have your beliefs mate. I can do no more than go to games, watch them again, check out my stats and post here. Meanwhile you seem to really need to try and prove me wrong. If I don't know much about a player, as is the case with our youth stuff, I look for people who do and I ask. Nothing wrong with that, but the way you speak to me about what I do is nothing short of being out of order. Get a grip and instead of trying to complain that I got rid of the "Entertaining and educational members", how about you actually get involved a little. It's no good you complaining about me posting just because you don't want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                    Don't think el k is up to this level. Disappointed because jfh knew all about him obviously
                    To be fair when he signed we all knew it was a risk. Just hasn't paid off unfortunately.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      and look who we have played all at the bottom and cant beat Blackburn at home zero entertainment and
                      boring.
                      We cant even win ugly
                      To be fair Bill we won ugly at Wigan. I do agree Saturday was pants though.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        He still feels quite new to me Ginge. Hasn't had that much time.
                        I would definitely give him the rest of the season at least.
                        Fair play mate, he proper frustrated me yesterday is all.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Nasser El Khayati was pure sh!t.
                          Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          I gave up on el Kayati today very poor player reminded me of Michael Meaker runs about doing nothing
                          Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                          Don't think el k is up to this level. Disappointed because jfh knew all about him obviously
                          Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          I can't see elk being anything more than a super sub for us this
                          Agree with the above. Yesterday was his worst game in a QPR shirt IMO.

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          People want this manager out and are pretending they are prepared to give him a chance when they clearly have no intentions to as is shown by the moans and groans every time we don't win.
                          Kev, I haven't read all the threads yet but as far as I can tell 'the moans and groans' are in response to the poor performances yesterday, not necessarily directed towards wanting JFH out. From what I've read most people are prepared to give him at least this season and judge him properly in May.

Comment

Few here were the ones i was on about Stan.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...?193950-Sandro

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...erial-casualty

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ll-along/page3

Comment

Ok. Seems I've some reading to catch up on

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                                Have your beliefs mate. I can do no more than go to games, watch them again, check out my stats and post here. Meanwhile you seem to really need to try and prove me wrong. If I don't know much about a player, as is the case with our youth stuff, I look for people who do and I ask. Nothing wrong with that, but the way you speak to me about what I do is nothing short of being out of order. Get a grip and instead of trying to complain that I got rid of the "Entertaining and educational members", how about you actually get involved a little. It's no good you complaining about me posting just because you don't want to.
                                Again, alot of waffle. Just because you go to games and re-watch them has absolutely no bearing on the fact that you thought shodipo should be quicker than he actually is.

Why not just own up and say you knew f all about the fella instead of this "i spoke to people" nonsence.

Comment

Working...
                                X