Chery discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Hardly the game to push your point hen we've just been done 6 zip mate. Every player was a disgrace by the sound of it.

Always been a fan of Shelvey. Proper grafter and got a mean shot.
    Comparison of two attacking midfielders. If you can't draw the comparison when there efforts are chalk and cheese when can you. Tonight aside forget about how Chery performed when have you seen him dictate a game like Shelvy did tonight in the hoops???

Comment

And agree Jimmy he's very decent player he plays with heart and puts a shift in

Comment

I wasn't there so can't comment mate. All I saying is when all 13 players were dog sh!t you can't pull one apart to strengthen your point. That's my opinion anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          I wasn't there so can't comment mate. All I saying is when all 13 players were dog sh!t you can't pull one apart to strengthen your point. That's my opinion anyway.
          With time I would pull each and everyone of the attacking players apart as they were abysmal. Started thread to say that but it was deleted

I don't blame defence tonight as when your attacking four players do nothing to keep, hold or take ball forward then as a defence your always going to be up against it as you get no protection

Washington Yeni Chery Cousins all S hite kants and should be ashamed

Comment

No knee jerk from me but I have posted many times on here about this player and sorry 3 penalties and a free kick aside do not do it for me. This guy disrupts the whole balance of the team and does not produce enough or influence games to keep him in the team.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              No knee jerk from me but I have posted many times on here about this player and sorry 3 penalties and a free kick aside do not do it for me. This guy disrupts the whole balance of the team and does not produce enough or influence games to keep him in the team.
              Without his goals we'd probably be bottom mate lol

Comment

Maybe but a pen can be scored by others. Does not influence or dominate any games.

Comment

He's poor player 73 show pony with no tricks. Like being on a night out with the boys seeing a girl pricing up her top b ollocks as E cups getting her home and realising she had push up bra stuffed with sweaty socks and you have to play with her flat chest.

Trades f ucking description its not on

Comment

We agreed on this after Saturday never rated and for all style and #### all substance. Got a message today quoting Rangers supporters claiming he was better than Tarrabt. Tarrabt being 9 stone overweight is still different class to this bloke

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      We agreed on this after Saturday never rated and for all style and #### all substance. Got a message today quoting Rangers supporters claiming he was better than Tarrabt. Tarrabt being 9 stone overweight is still different class to this bloke
                      I'm no Adel fan anymore but even overweight he would be in different league to Chery.

Would rather have a traffic cone playing in number ten role then him at least a cone might get in the way every now and then

Comment

I have to agree with a lot of West's points about Chery ( and I'd add Bidwell to his list of very disappointing players ) but in Chery's defence the team is set up all wrong and he is the only link between the back 6 and the one up. It's a sheet set up and JFH has to be blamed for that. Also, Chery does make good runs but we haven't got anyone that can pass a ball accurately so they come to nothing. He tries to do too much because he has to.

Comment

Thought he has been poor for a while, but not sure its his fault.

Always going to be hard for him when he gets the ball in a no 10 position to look forward and have Polter standing there like a gormless idiot and not one other option. Our wingers seem to play as traditional 4-4-2 wingers where they are never far enough forward to be making incisive runs.

Really 9/10 times Chery has the option of sticking it in the air towards Polts and hoping it sticks, beating 5 men and scoring or passing backwards. I honestly believe if you stuck him in that Newcastle side in his position, he would look a different player.

Comment

Too lightweight and no real conviction. Ravel, Buz and Adel all had that belief in themself to go and influence a game. Chery does not and no goals from open play backs that up

Comment

Chery is a different kind of number 10, not really a playmaker but gets goals and is very direct. We have been lacking a proper play maker since Ravel and Taarabt. Chery coming in from the wing, alongside a proper playmaking number 10 would work wonders.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Not for me goes missing when we are in the #### as the Preston game and last night highlighted.

Comment

Working...
                                X