• Originally posted by Nick View Post
    4 across the middle....

Shodipo / Luongo / Chery / Wzsolek

The back 4 would have their work cut-out that's for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
      4 across the middle....

Shodipo / Luongo / Chery / Wzsolek
      Change Chery for Ariel and I'd be happy with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
        Change Chery for Ariel and I'd be happy with that.
        Agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
          I don't think Chery's a bad player, I just think he's getting too involved in the game. I'm not sure if that's entirely his fault though.

Seems as if our gameplan whenever we're close to the box is give the ball to Chery. Now I don't know if that's Ian's gameplan or if he's calling for it but he needs to take a step back and pick his spots.

I'd bench him for the Brighton game and play a 4-4-2 structure and look at bringing him on with about 10 to go to see if his fresh footwork on some tired defenders can get us a goal or two.
          It could be that It could pay off if we played Luongo closer to Chery. In the matches I have seen, those two seem to understand each other`s game quite well.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Thought, especially first half, we looked far better side without him. Moved the ball quicker and kept it well. Set pieces also were significantly better

Was noticeable without him to that Mass played bit higher up pitch and he had two shots and the one bursting (use the word lightly) run into the box. Probably had more shots and got in area more then he has in whole season combined. Never see that from him nor chery

Second half was really T urd as we have come to expect but saw enough first half to suggest we're better without Chery starting

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Thought, especially first half, we looked far better side without him. Moved the ball quicker and kept it well. Set pieces also were significantly better

Was noticeable without him to that Mass played bit higher up pitch and he had two shots and the one bursting (use the word lightly) run into the box. Probably had more shots and got in area more then he has in whole season combined. Never see that from him nor chery

Second half was really T urd as we have come to expect but saw enough first half to suggest we're better without Chery starting
              I do like Chery but always thought the team was better without him.

Comment

Working...
              X