No announcement yet.

Chery discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan is spot on Nas his corner taking is so inconsistent. Yes he can whip a good ball in but for everyone one of them there are two which go out for a throw or hit the first man. Also how can you describe his corners as phenomenal when two never even made it into play??? Taking a corner is arguably one of the easiest jobs a professional footballer can do i.e. Kicking a dead ball with opposition not being allowed within 12yards of you and as the taker you have the advantage of knowing what your going to do along with your team mates which leaves opposition on back foot. Hitting first man, going long or putting it out is unforgivable and sloppy and you should not be defending it (this applies to any player)

Comment

• agreed he always starts well but then drifts out of game as it gets colder and colder but get good again in the brilliant sunshine at the end of the season in truth he should be kept
      on the bench
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Stan is spot on Nas his corner taking is so inconsistent. Yes he can whip a good ball in but for everyone one of them there are two which go out for a throw or hit the first man. Also how can you describe his corners as phenomenal when two never even made it into play??? Taking a corner is arguably one of the easiest jobs a professional footballer can do i.e. Kicking a dead ball with opposition not being allowed within 12yards of you and as the taker you have the advantage of knowing what your going to do along with your team mates which leaves opposition on back foot. Hitting first man, going long or putting it out is unforgivable and sloppy and you should not be defending it (this applies to any player)
        Why do people misread stuff I say. I said that he took a couple of phenomenal ones, which I firmly stand by. I didn't say all of them were and I didn't say he was extremely consistent with them. But not many players end up taking 11 corners in a match and there's always going to be some inconsistency brought about by the sheer number he has to take in most matches.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• K ant of a player proper dead weight in this side

Comment

• Sell him in January. .would be no great loss..pony of a player.

Comment

• The real shame is that the team is being built around him to the detriment of other players and a system that doesn't work.

Sylla and Polter would thrive in a 4 4 2 with wingers delivering crosses into the box, but no we have to play a 4231 just so that Chery can play in the middle of the 3.
              It's not as if he is even creating chances for others.

Warnock built a team around Taarabt, but the latter produced the goods to justify the decision.

Comment

• Said it for months he is overated and needs to be ejected from the team.

Comment

• Stanis your bang on the money. He contributes nothing to the side

The formation is to fit him in but he's not a good enough player to be afforded that privilege. I really can't see what he brings to the side.

I'm not sure what we paid for him but if we could get anything close to it I would cash in

Comment

• Can't see the player people rave about. Chocolate teapot?

Comment

• Question I ask is if he was dropped would we be a worse side without him?? I would say no; is there chance we would be better without him in side yes

Comment

• Absolutely shite once again

Comment

Question I ask is if he was dropped would we be a worse side without him?? I would say no; is there chance we would be better without him in side yes
                          Interview from yesterday Westy:

Tjaronn Chery is crucial to QPR’s team says Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...aink_1_4753140

Comment

Question I ask is if he was dropped would we be a worse side without him?? I would say no; is there chance we would be better without him in side yes
                            If we just played him would we be worse?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              Interview from yesterday Westy:

Tjaronn Chery is crucial to QPR’s team says Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...aink_1_4753140
                              obsession with Chery will cost him his job

Comment

• No we would be better as the side would have 11 men trying with or without the ball. Show pony with #### all end product.

Comment

Working...
                                X