No announcement yet.

Idrissa Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He wasnt brought on earlier because JFH only wants to play one main striker and won't change this unless he has to or gets desperate to win or salvage something. It is boring negative football. 4231 only works if at least 2 of the 3 are capable of scoring frequently.

Clubs like Man City Arsenal Chelsea etc play this way because they have players like Silva Sterling De Bruyne (spelling), Walcott, Sanches Ozil, Willian Oscar Fabregas who are quite clinical when they get a chance. Not only that but they create plenty chances during games as opposed to QPR's 2 or 3 (if that many).

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      No idea Hal, I'm not Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink...
      But Sylla was getting ready for about 10mins before the sub was made, and it was quite clear that El Khayati was having a stinker.
      El Kh was useless don't know how he stayed on pitch that long.
      The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
        El Kh was useless don't know how he stayed on pitch that long.
        Because JFH thinks he is a good player, just as he thinks Washington is a good striker and better to bring on to replace the injured Polter, leaving Sylla on the bench. The scene was set for Sylla to have a scoring debut against a bottom of the table Blackburn side, but no.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          I'm better than denzil
          yeah, agree. Conor is not up to standard in this league. certainly not as a lone striker.

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Tried his best but didn't have enough time to make any sort of impact. That sub should've been made 10-15mins earlier.
          yeah 15 mins earlier, and Sylla rather than Washington.

i never get the invite to those Fans Forums but I wish someone would ask JFH why he leaves his subs so late. after the Preston game, the line was touted out that fatigue was partly to blame. (or was it after the Barnsley loss?), and yet at Cardiff he left his subs very very late. In the 60-76 mins before we scored in the 76th, some players looked knackered! Even after we scored.
          I dont know what he is trying to prove, but it would be nice to understand his thinking.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
            I dont know what he is trying to prove, but it would be nice to understand his thinking.
            That's tactical info and it's secret.

Comment

Working...
            X