• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill View Post
    The trouble is we cant even win ugly
    Apart from v Cardiff and Wigan eh

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
      Still not convinced by Jimmy tbh but he deserves a full season unless we find ourselves in trouble which i very much doubt it. It's true no one can deny we serve up some s.hite football no wonder the attendances have dropped.
      Don't think he should get a full season,always thought 10 games in would be a parimeter and upto now I am very dis-illusioned and seems most others are walking with there feet !!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Apart from v Cardiff and Wigan eh
        Both away but at home not adventurous enough to much caution

Comment

Just got back, don't know where to start really. Looked like we had no idea to be honest, thought apart from a wonderfull free kick chery was poor again. Ball spent the majority of its time in orbit around the moon. Don't think we looked any fitter than they did. We lacked any sort of composure on the ball. Wish he would try and pick a consistent team might be a good starting point. Can't even blame them sitting behind the ball because they didn't they had a solid game plan and could have nicked it. Really really poor today and it's so disappointing because it's another good chance to kick on wasted. Felt very fly after that. Few beers might cheer me up

Comment

Thank god for beer if you support QPR

Comment

Crap game crap performance by 2 poor teams ,,, what planet is JFH on ,,,

Comment

We didn't deserve to win that, draw was a fair result. 2 p!ss poor teams. The defending for their goal was an utter joke.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Agree with most on here very very poor football no clear plan ball in air most of the time - very little entertainment or attacking intention just boring boring boring - no wonder many people cant be bothered I really wondered why myself my son and best friend bothered renewing! Been going for neatly 50 years and last two games losing the will to bother and watch.

Comment

jfh please dont tell me its raining whilst pissing down my neck.decent performance my a rsehole.ok, we are at best a very average team but please lets have a bit of entertainment, otherwise loftus rd will be emptier than it already is.
                    Last edited by midland R; 10-09-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                      jfh please dont tell me its raining whilst pissing down my neck.decent performance my a rsehole.ok, we are at best a very average team but please lets have a bit of entertainment, otherwise loftus rd will be emptier than it already is.
                      Well weare isn't coming much more.

Comment

Jimmy is doing his best with league 1 and unknown signings BUT no excuse for not including Sandro,and playing 1 up front at home against the bottom team,today Jimmy needs to man up and accept the blame

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Agrre mate, but you know the maddest thing is, we are shite but would of gone second if they didnt equalise.
                          League position flatters us. Of our 6 games we've played 5 of the bottom 7!

Comment

really poor performance today , the 1st have was really boring reminded me of a friendly or training game

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                              League position flatters us. Of our 6 games we've played 5 of the bottom 7!
                              I think we are where we deserve to be, we have played well in some matches and played poorly in others. Those bottom 7 some will improve for sure.

Comment

Boring style of play with no invention at all. The only positive was it was slightly better than Preston.

Comment

Working...
                                X