You must be joking Jimmy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must be joking Jimmy!

He thought the display and performance were very good. Not one person sitting near me would agree. Tripe.

Wouldn't say very good, but it wasn't bad, it just happened against bad opposition which makes it seem worse than it was. Bit more composure and a worse keeper against us and we would have scored 3 or 4 more with ease. Finishing let us down today.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

maybe he is on another planet

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        He thought the display and performance were very good. Not one person sitting near me would agree. Tripe.
        I try not to listen to his pre or post match interviews. He talks in sound bites and cliches. Just very annoying.

Comment

Nas, come on mate. It was utter garbage.

Be very, very lucky to finish top half even if this nonsense continues.

Comment

Comment

I think he got the message Brighton, we were utter garbage, we need to create more and finish games off.

Comment

The trouble is we cant even win ugly

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  Wouldn't say very good, but it wasn't bad, it just happened against bad opposition which makes it seem worse than it was. Bit more composure and a worse keeper against us and we would have scored 3 or 4 more with ease. Finishing let us down today.
                  Just had to happen against a bad team. Utter bullish it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    The trouble is we cant even win ugly

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Agrre mate, but you know the maddest thing is, we are shite but would of gone second if they didnt equalise.

Comment

which tells me this is a very average league and with a bit more ambition we could do well

Comment

Still not convinced by Jimmy tbh but he deserves a full season unless we find ourselves in trouble which i very much doubt it. It's true no one can deny we serve up some s.hite football no wonder the attendances have dropped.

Comment

JFH good performance we were playing the bottom team FFS is he for real can't see us getting anything from the next 2 games but you never know strange things happen.

Comment

id just like to see a little entertainment along the way.......is that to much to ask

Comment

Working...
                              X