• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seb

Injured or tactical ?

I think rested for Newcastle.

Comment

Injured I reckon, was limping most of the first half.

Comment

I like Seb but he was turd today so I thought was tactical

Conor was lively but had two chances and fluffed lines twice if he wants to start needs to take at least one of them at this level

Comment

He's injured, glutes according to JFH, precautionary to avoid the risk of a long term injury.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

How long does that keep someone out??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              How long does that keep someone out??
              Jimmy said there was a risk of a 3 month injury if we didn't take him off.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                He's injured, glutes according to JFH, precautionary to avoid the risk of a long term injury.
                Aint they your ar$e cheeks?
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Aint they your ar$e cheeks?
                  Indeed they are

Strange injury, hopefully alright for tuesday. Conor did alright yesterday to be fair, unlucky with one or two chances

Comment

Originally posted by IrishRanger View Post
                    Indeed they are

Strange injury, hopefully alright for tuesday. Conor did alright yesterday to be fair, unlucky with one or two chances
                    unlcuky!??? f*ck me!! he is leaving wayyyyy too many of them chances wanting to be "unlucky". I understand you're irish and want to support the fella but in this division, those scoring opportunities are few and far between. Need to be taken.

Hindsight is 20/20 and all that, but never in a million years would I have brought Conor on as a long striker, to replace Seb. I wouldve given that Sylla chap a go.
                    Rangers Til I Die
                    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                      unlcuky!??? f*ck me!! he is leaving wayyyyy too many of them chances wanting to be "unlucky". I understand you're irish and want to support the fella but in this division, those scoring opportunities are few and far between. Need to be taken.

Hindsight is 20/20 and all that, but never in a million years would I have brought Conor on as a long striker, to replace Seb. I wouldve given that Sylla chap a go.
                      I am not Irish and I rate Washington but he would benefit with a big man up with him. You can see he is an intelligent footballer and with a run of games eg starts the goals will come. Anyway watch a documentary about American football fans. Dearey dearey me! Odd bunch!
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I am not Irish and I rate Washington but he would benefit with a big man up with him. You can see he is an intelligent footballer and with a run of games eg starts the goals will come. Anyway watch a documentary about American football fans. Dearey dearey me! Odd bunch!
                        i think he runs his socks off and chases quite a few lost causes, getting a few claps from the natives. but his final decision making, his touch, and his shot is so poor. Essentially he is a younger, slightly better Jamie Mackie. I'd love to be proven wrong. And also, if you read my posts I'm also strongly advocating that he never be played as a lone striker, only be played with a partner.

no ones arguing with you about NFL fans mate. Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke just moved the entire St Louis franchise to LA and no one gave a damn. also, half of that lot think Donald Trump is worthy of being president. clear loony cases.
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

I'm not a fan of Washington, but to be fair, he isn't a lone striker, and Jimmy keeps playing him up there on his own. I thought he looked better on Saturday alongside Sylla.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post

Lol. Relax.

Did you see the chances i meant from saturday? Did you go?

Great first touch to control and save from the keeper, second one took it a bit wide drilled it towards far corner keeper got a touch with his foot.

Finally, Conor is Northern Irish. We are not the same

Comment

Polter 9/10 and in Sun's Championship team of the week.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/su...hip-team-week/

Comment

Working...
                              X