Young fans and Mavericks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    was watching the utd v city game with my youngest earliar he's QPR mad and i know its not easy for him as he lives out of london and he doesn't know any other QPR fans in his area , at the end of the game the city players go over to their fans , clenched fists to celebrate , my boy sayes to me i've never seen our players do that with us at away games and he's been up and down the country following us ...there is a massive divide between players and supporters at our club , at least the club don't insult us with that " we're in it together " anymore
    Did he miss THE game at Stamford Bridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Did he miss THE game at Stamford Bridge?
      yes , decided not to drive 150 miles on a school night

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        yes , decided not to drive 150 miles on a school night
        Proper shame as the atmosphere from us and the connection with the players, especially Derry, was immense

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
          I've not got kids yet, but mate that doesnt sound like a 1st world problem. Sounds worse than if 1 of my kids joined ISIS!!
          Funnily enough Isil and Chelsea have something in common. Both absolutely hated and despised by most right minded people.
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Proper shame as the atmosphere from us and the connection with the players, especially Derry, was immense
            the odd player will always give something back , derry will always be loved by QPR fans as he was fighter , cut from the same cloth as hill and ainsworth

Comment

Lost all that connection since the takeover other than the Wigan and Derby play off games.

Comment

Working...
              X