Clear All

Apparently stat is they are undefeated against us in last ten games

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Last beat them in 1999, yikes...

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
        Cant really expect anything at Newcastle, so got to win this game to stay up the table. Blackburn seem to be in meltdown at the moment so a good time to be playing them. Get an early goal and they could fall to pieces.
        Well expect to lose tomorrow and win at Newcastle... it's the Rangers way!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Well expect to lose tomorrow and win at Newcastle... it's the Rangers way!
          Thats exactly what I'm expecting mate!
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yep tough game, they won't want to stay bottom. Think we will struggle as we have certainly punched above our weight
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Fully expecting six points from these two. That's the target. Not there tmw, because I'm in the country, but looking forward to following on comms

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                so you would be happy to lose one ?
                He didn't say he'd be happy to lose any game,but home to bottom team "should" bring 3 points (I know Preston were bottom too),away to huge spending and overwhelming favourites to win the league,you'd expect Newcastle to win

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  He didn't say he'd be happy to lose any game,but home to bottom team "should" bring 3 points (I know Preston were bottom too),away to huge spending and overwhelming favourites to win the league,you'd expect Newcastle to win
                  Why does everybody think we are away to Newcastle?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Yep tough game, they won't want to stay bottom. Think we will struggle as we have certainly punched above our weight
                    There very poor side though. Preston had heart and fight i don't think Blackburn do

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                      Why does everybody think we are away to Newcastle?
                      Interestingly, during the fans forum, the issue of playing away to Blackburn and Newcastle within a couple of days was discussed in terms of sorting out the fixture list. Although this is at the beginning of February, it may explain it.

Comment

There very poor side though. Preston had heart and fight i don't think Blackburn do
                        Think Hanley is a big miss for them

Comment

I think strangely excited might be an unmanly feeling. Just excited is fine.

Comment

BBC Radio Lancashire's Andy Bayes:

"With 12 new arrivals at Blackburn Rovers over the summer, now is the time for the new-look squad to gel, and quickly. They have taken one point from 15 so far, but the last couple of performances have shown signs of improvement.

Owen Coyle now has to decide on the right formula to move forward with. He's got plenty of options to choose from with only Adam Henley and the Elliott's (Ward and Bennett) missing. Marvin Emnes, Martin Samuelsen and Charlie Mulgrew all stand by for debuts, Corry Evans could also play for the first time this season."

Comment

You have to dictate terms against a side struggling for confidence, don't let them in the game. Favourites become unstuck when they give space, sit back. Do not let them get anywhere near dominating possession because that'll boost them, do not sit that bit too deep. If JFH picks a side with forward momentum we can take it to them. But he has to get that bit right .....

Comment

Me too west. Looking forward to it, fancy us today - then off to me pals wedding the evening - so potentially a cracking day.

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X