Strangely excited about tomorrow's game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strangely excited about tomorrow's game

Sitting in decent position in the table and really fancy us tomorrow. Result tomorrow and positive one against Geordies midweek and think we will be fighting at top end of table for the season

Really looking forward to tomorrow and cannot remember last time I felt like that

With new signings gaffer if going to have selection headache too. Onwards and upwards

Last time I felt like that was v Preston

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Was going to say the same thing.

Gonna have the right hump with Wests if it happens again.

Comment

Sorry guys your right could be bad luck charm ha

Comment

Cant really expect anything at Newcastle, so got to win this game to stay up the table. Blackburn seem to be in meltdown at the moment so a good time to be playing them. Get an early goal and they could fall to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
            Cant really expect anything at Newcastle, so got to win this game to stay up the table. Blackburn seem to be in meltdown at the moment so a good time to be playing them. Get an early goal and they could fall to pieces.
            But out of their 5 games, the only points Preston got were against us. They should be anchored to the foot of the table.

Comment

I find that for some games when I see the team sheet this can determine how excited I am about the game. If Sandro is playing then I will be optimistic, or if some of the youngsters (Shodipo) are given a go, then I will be excited, but sometimes when I see the teamsheets I feel deflated.

Comment

Really? We are at home to Newcastle so I'd expect us to go for the jugular. They lost to Fulham on the road and Huddersfield done them at their place. Think they are very very beatable

Comment

Why can't we get anything from Newcastle what a strange thing to say. I'm expecting minimum of point against them. There not this super human side some seem to think they have lost as many as us this season

Comment

I fancy us more against Newcastle than Blackburn, though we shpuld win both hopefully.. Big game, big night, the players will be well pumped up against the champions .

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Really? We are at home to Newcastle so I'd expect us to go for the jugular. They lost to Fulham on the road and Huddersfield done them at their place. Think they are very very beatable
                      Sorry, had it in my mind we were away .

Either way, if we took 3 points from both games id be quite happy tbh.

Comment

Sorry, had it in my mind we were away .

Either way, if we took 3 points from both games id be quite happy tbh.
                        so you would be happy to lose one ?

Comment

ditto

Comment

Think tomorrow will be very tight, cue a 4-0 win. Blackburn have got to start picking up some points somewhere soon or Coyle will be a gonna so think they will try to frustrate us, key is an earlyish goal (first 25 minutes) longer it goes on 0-0 or if they nicked the lead, the more fans will start to moan and pressure will mount. I'm going for a scratch 1-0 win though.

Comment

Same, I do fancy us to win by a decent score this weekend. I think it will be a end to end game against Newcastle and probably a draw which I would take.

Comment

Working...
                              X