Bendtner to Forrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Surely it depends on whether the manager feels he can work with the individual in question and get the best out of them? A lot on here forget that our current blue eyed boy, Tjaronn Chery spent the vast majority of his first 6 months with the club on the bench, having a sulk before Jimmy came and put an arm around him.
    Bit harsh on Chery there Tarbie none of last summer's signings bar Hall could hardly kick a ball for Ramsey , it took Warnock to some sort of organisation amongst those players followed by Jimmy Floyd , think it wasn't sulking in Chery's case more likely a lack of respect Ramsey's team playing and organisation
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 07-09-2016, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
      Why should he score goals fur fun - so far he has score 46 goals in 208 matches
      With most of those appearances coming in the Premier League. At Championship level Bendtner should be a cut above most defences he'll play against!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Bit harsh on Chery there Tarbie none of last summer's signings bar Hall could hardly kick a ball Ramsey , it took Warnock to some sort of organisation amongst those players followed by Jimmy Floyd , think it wasn't sulking in Chery's case more likely a lack of respect Ramsey's team playing and organisation
        Fair enough, he's definitely had his moments though, hasn't he? Threw a right strop after being subbed when we were getting pummeled at Craven Cottage last season. A few other games at around the same time last season you'd have to seriously question his application and effort too in my opinion. As you say though, perhaps just disillusioned under Chris Ramsey's leadership.

Point I'm making is a manager needs to know how to work different personalities. You'll have your Clint Hill's who will turn up, work hard and always give 100%. Then you'll have the other end of the spectrum (Adel, Balotelli etc.) and then everything in between.

Comment

Fair enough, he's definitely had his moments though, hasn't he? Threw a right strop after being subbed when we were getting pummeled at Craven Cottage last season. A few other games at around the same time last season you'd have to seriously question his application and effort too in my opinion. As you say though, perhaps just disillusioned under Chris Ramsey's leadership.

Point I'm making is a manager needs to know how to work different personalities. You'll have your Clint Hill's who will turn up, work hard and always give 100%. Then you'll have the other end of the spectrum (Adel, Balotelli etc.) and then everything in between.
          Spot on with that last paragraph not sure about the Fulham away subbing tho don't think any of us agreed with Ramsey on that

Comment

I will never have a problem with a player who is angry at being bought off as sub. Shows the right attitude imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
              I will never have a problem with a player who is angry at being bought off as sub. Shows the right attitude imho.
              Show's a bit of contempt for the manager too though doesn't it?

Comment

Show's a bit of contempt for the manager too though doesn't it?
                Dont care in all honesty. Shows they care and not in this clap the fans, raise your arms to get some noise going kind of way.

Comment

Thank fark for that!!!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                  X