This is pretty special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is pretty special

So, in case it wasn't obvious, welcome to the stats zone of this forum. I'm really honoured and grateful to the mods and administrators for creating a dedicated section for the numbers of the game as it'll hopefully create more focused discussion between people who are legitimately interested in the numbers.

Not only is this a standard stats section, but any interest in things like Football Manager, FIFA attributes for our boys, etc, can all be discussed here without the usual suspects calling you out on it on the other sections.

This section isn't just for me to post threads on, it's for everyone and anyone who wants to look at the numbers of the game. I'll be constantly updating this section with new stuff I find. Have a fantastic day everyone...
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

congrats on the section will try to contribute as much as possible!

Comment

Well done Nas mate. I look forward to full statistical anlaysis of each game, upcoming opponents, our player peformances etc. etc.

Bet you feel like a pig in s**t

Comment

Fill ya boots Nasser, this will be your little stat zone
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sorry for not posting sooner, just got back from a trip.
          I would just like to say how excited I am for this section.
          Although stat driven posts/threads are not overly popular with some of our main stream members, I for one find them very useful as I am unable to attend games.
          To be able to read up on the statical side of the game without the same ole lame ole people hi-jacking the thread is very refreshing.
          Totally understand that this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I know there are a few out there who like what Nas posts.
          All I would ask, is those that usually just read these type of threads, but never post, please become more involved. Nas could really use some feedback on what type of stats you would all like to read about.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
          X