Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is everyone's Hobbies and interests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is everyone's Hobbies and interests?

Hey all, Nass and North posting about FIFA and football manager got me thinking about what everyone here gets up.to in their spare time.

I enjoy playing video games with my son, probably will pick up PES or FIFA (still not decided yet), currently learning Japanese and looking to start a degree with the open university after some issues earlier in life holding me back.

Me and Mrs van together for 23 years and last 5 am practising the fine art of Tommy tanking . Other hobbies include picking up kids toys like Lego bits that have been strewn across the through lounge whilst she has a giggle on Facebook . Im normally cream crackered after a day on the building but making the kids beds at 5 in afternoon gets me set up for the row . That's my hobbie, rowing with the oar ��
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      Me and Mrs van together for 23 years and last 5 am practising the fine art of Tommy tanking . Other hobbies include picking up kids toys like Lego bits that have been strewn across the through lounge whilst she has a giggle on Facebook . Im normally cream crackered after a day on the building but making the kids beds at 5 in afternoon gets me set up for the row . That's my hobbie, rowing with the oar ��
      Hahaha, nearly pi$$ed myself reading this
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

I'm trying to get into photography and astronomy at the moment. Also want to learn how to video edit.

I enjoy playing video games on pc but not for too long.

Comment

Always wanted to learn a second language. I can swear in Swedish, punjabi and Gaelic and know some very basic Spanish and French. Would love to learn Chinese. Also huge fan of FPS online gaming.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

i like getting tattooed ,star wars and messing about with unreliable 60s scooters
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I've been a bit of a gym rat these last few years

Comment

enjoy it and need to do it, walking. Over 16 stone last mot I had. Not happy with that, work in progress
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

gym though i should ask for my money back ( my mates tell me ) , watching my local wandsworth vets team .and 5 boys tryng to keep them on the straight and narrow

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    Always wanted to learn a second language. I can swear in Swedish, punjabi and Gaelic and know some very basic Spanish and French. Would love to learn Chinese. Also huge fan of FPS online gaming.
                    If you ever take up learning Chinese there is a series (with a slightly racist name) called Chineasy that apparently makes it simple. WHat FPS do you play? Haha Id like to learn Gaelic as I am from that regiion, just never got round to it as less resources.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                      enjoy it and need to do it, walking. Over 16 stone last mot I had. Not happy with that, work in progress
                      I have been trying to get thinner and thinner as put on 3 stone i think over past few years. Tough to lose the weight I have found, goinf to qpr doesnt help loads as takes me off my diet. But best of luck.

Comment

Travel (especially cruises), culture (visiting museums etc.) and soaps.

Does supporting QPR count as a hobby.

Comment

My hobbies are running the 100m, 800m, the steeplechase and obstacle courses along with weightlifting, football, rowing, tennis, basketball, cycling, shooting, swimming, table tennis, any "gym test" and baseball hitting.

In short, I am in constant preparation for the next series of superstars.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            My hobbies are running the 100m, 800m, the steeplechase and obstacle courses along with weightlifting, football, rowing, tennis, basketball, cycling, shooting, swimming, table tennis, any "gym test" and baseball hitting.

In short, I am in constant preparation for the next series of superstars.
                            Haha bowlacks, are you Brian jacks? I exercise at work, small gym in the city . People say I'm like mr motivator when all done up for a session in Lycra . Catching the tube with me fold away bike and Hampton on show pulls in the punters . The head sweatband gets Brighton fans giggling as they think I'm Steve foster
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I play a fair bit of Pokemon go and breed mainly.dont read as much as I'd like to due to these diversions.
                              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                              London Pride is a flower that's free.
                              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                              X