• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR look at two trialists

2 new players

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...ity-youngsters

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    If they aren't good enough for Bolton and Rangers respectively, they're hardly going to improve our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      If they aren't good enough for Bolton and Rangers respectively, they're hardly going to improve our squad.
      That may end up being true but worth a trial. Plenty of players arent given a chance at clubs for whatever reason and then make it elsewhere, Griezmann is a high profile one but there are plenty more.

Comment

Ramsey might be the right one to improve their skills.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Ahh so, Cole Kpekawa isnt going to improve Barnsley?

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            That may end up being true but worth a trial. Plenty of players arent given a chance at clubs for whatever reason and then make it elsewhere, Griezmann is a high profile one but there are plenty more.
            Where did Griezmann not make it? I thought he had always been at Sociedad's academy from a young age

Comment

Ian Gillard is a good example. Released by Spurs and went on to win a couple of England caps with us
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                Where did Griezmann not make it? I thought he had always been at Sociedad's academy from a young age
                He has been.there since 16 but was rejected by lots of clubs previously. Now I am.not saying this isnt common, it was just in reaction to Del who said they couldn't improve our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                  He has been.there since 16 but was rejected by lots of clubs previously. Now I am.not saying this isnt common, it was just in reaction to Del who said they couldn't improve our squad.
                  Like where? Was he ever released by a big club?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                    Like where? Was he ever released by a big club?
                    No but that wasn't what Del was stating he stated that these two were released from clubs worse than ours so they wouldn't make it at higher level and improve our team. Griezmann was released from clubs worse than Sociedad and did make it at a higher level.

Comment

griezmann and QPR in the same thread .... if only it was real

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        griezmann and QPR in the same thread .... if only it was real
                        He almost joined our hated neighbour, Fulham the other season.

Comment

We have a success story, Grant Hall, released by Spurs, he is the best defender we have in my opinion. But it isn't gonna happen with every reject we take.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Costs nothing to find out how good they are though.

Comment

What's interesting here is the immediate negativity. My word there's some right ee-awes amongst our keyboard warriors. Read your Winnie the Pooh and look at the QPR world with a sunnier disposition. It's much more fun .

Comment

Working...
                              X