The Toons upper & lower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Not really. They have the whole City and we are one of many clubs in London.
    Indeed, we actually have a fairly small catchment area, in competition with Brentford, Foolham and the other lot just for West London.

An old mate of mine was at that 5-5. He'd only just given up smoking, but just after half time he felt so low his resolve weakened and he accepted a roll up. We scored almost immediately. He went on to smoke 4 more roll ups, and each time, we scored immediately. He told me that was the reason he couldn't give up smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
      Newcastle. It has a population of 250,000 but including the surrounding urban area its population is almost 1 million.
      London. 8.6 million. So we would need to have 32 teams to make us have a smaller catchment area to Newcastle.

These are rough figures and new very accurate, but you see my point. Their away support is very impressive.
      i was on holiday , i met loads of fellas from bishop auckland ( approx 30 miles from newcastle) every one of them supported newcastle so they have a catchment area

Comment

I know this, I did put that its 1 million and that it is all rough figures. Even with Us, Fulham Brentford and Chelsea it is prbably the same catchment as Newcastle.

All I am getting at is to say that they are massive as the only club there isnt really true. Its one thing being the only team, but people still have to want to go there. Look at Blackburn, no one goes there and they are the only team there.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
          Newcastle. It has a population of 250,000 but including the surrounding urban area its population is almost 1 million.
          London. 8.6 million. So we would need to have 32 teams to make us have a smaller catchment area to Newcastle.

These are rough figures and new very accurate, but you see my point. Their away support is very impressive.
          So, that's about 0.0028% of north east England's population coming to the Bush.

Figures aye
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Toons sold out 2900 coming

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160...81670_5871205?

Comment

I hope we ####ing beat them.

Comment

Working...
              X