The Toons upper & lower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Toons upper & lower

http://www.themag.co.uk/2016/09/newc...astle-united/?

Fair play to them, sure to make it a good atmosphere

Comment

looking forward to this one

Comment

Incredible support really. Nearly 3000 sold before it even gets to members. We wont take that many on a Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
          Incredible support really. Nearly 3000 sold before it even gets to members. We wont take that many on a Saturday.
          But are they all actually coming down from the North East ? Lots have moved south

Comment

Great fans following a badly run club. Fair play to them. Will be a great atmosphere.

Comment

Great support from the north east
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Anyone remember the end of that 5 - 5 game ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  But are they all actually coming down from the North East ? Lots have moved south
                  Exactly!! It is good support no doubt but they are a very well supported club with thousands and thousands of fans living in and around London. There will also be a lot of Geordies working in London as let's be honest there's #### all going on up there. Be interesting to see how many they'd bring if the majority of them had to travel from the north east on a Tuesday night

Comment

Big London following would guess fair few are London based. Fair play to ones making journey

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Big London following would guess fair few are London based. Fair play to ones making journey.
                      No I wouldn't think so. Their season ticket fans will get priority as the demand would be huge. Such an incredible fan base
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        No I wouldn't think so. Their season ticket fans will get priority as the demand would be huge. Such an incredible fan base
                        There London based fans not season ticket holders then????

Comment

Very scruffy bunch ,not my cuppa at all
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Anyone remember the end of that 5 - 5 game ?
                            I remember coming out of the paddocks and the Geordies were holding their hands out to shake ours (hands that is!). That was very unusual back then but I think everyone there was glad they had witnessed it.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              I remember coming out of the paddocks and the Geordies were holding their hands out to shake ours (hands that is!). That was very unusual back then but I think everyone there was glad they had witnessed it.
                              Naaa...was in the pads too. The toons invaded the pitch at the end and the mounted cops had to drive em back with long truncheons. They were mad as hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X