WRT Polter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
    Nas all I can say is almost all the time I find you talk sense and people on here either can't understand or don't want to or are purely mischievous.

You do not get upset when people make unpleasant remarks but just get on with it.

I salute you and am proud that you are a QPR supporter.

Carry on mate
    Nas I got banned from having 2 accounts, so not worth it
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Tell me, do you have a job? I assume you do, and I don't mean that question in a sarcastic or derogatory manner btw. But on the assumption that you work, we aren't all that different, except for the fact that I'm legitimately passionate about the stuff I do. Bring on the jokes about me and girls, or whatever bs your creative minds can come up with, I've dealt with them for years and no one ever expects me to be the person I actually am...
      nas , i was pulling your leg .

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
        One of the good things about other forums such as lfw is the wide range of topics discussed.
        Now is this topic entertaining? Definitely not. Is it something im interested in? No. But for others it will be.
        The Down The Pub section is where you'll get the more edgy threads, such as jeems football manager one and Vans sunday morning activities topic.
        I don't enjoy vans drunken ones but its not the topic that bothers me, its the writing of essays, and really doesn't even feel like a football forum anymore mate. Stats can highlight points but when you start using FIFA on the PlayStation as an example you're completely going down the wrong path. Small and to the point posts might be a start, I'd be surprised if 10% read all what nas writes

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          I don't enjoy vans drunken ones but its not the topic that bothers me, its the writing of essays, and really doesn't even feel like a football forum anymore mate. Stats can highlight points but when you start using FIFA on the PlayStation as an example you're completely going down the wrong path. Small and to the point posts might be a start, I'd be surprised if 10% read all what nas writes
          Hope you didn't tune into SSN on deadlone day - they were using football manager stats to compare transfer targets Did have to laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Hope you didn't tune into SSN on deadlone day - they were using football manager stats to compare transfer targets Did have to laugh.
            Haha yeah I think that show sort of backs up my argument. I used to always watch it but that Jim white gets far too irritating. Is bizarre mate

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              nas , i was pulling your leg .
              Sorry mate, it's getting difficult to tell the difference between people making jokes and people being unnecessarily rude.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                When did I use Fifa in my arguments? All I'm trying to do is make a simulation more realistic. Not trying to back up my points using the simulation data. My stats are from elsewhere.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Whilst you might disagree with the Polter stats, why couldn't you just up his stats by a couple of points so the current editor accepted it, and then when you are the editor change it so that it matches with your beliefs?

I found it interesting (if not overly important) and think that threads like this add to the forum instead of detracting from it.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Sorry mate, it's getting difficult to tell the difference between people making jokes and people being unnecessarily rude.
                    Any chance of making your signature a little more comprehensive.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      Any chance of making your signature a little more comprehensive.
                      Thinking of shrinking it a teensy bit haha. Figured if I took out Washington people would say I don't like him, which isn't true haha.

Comment

Now we're up in arms, please put it back how it was, can't see the images or ratings clearly without squinting or looking for a magnifying glass. Bigger is better!

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                          Now we're up in arms, please put it back how it was, can't see the images or ratings clearly without squinting or looking for a magnifying glass. Bigger is better!
                          hows this

Comment

I used to be PES fan but recently gone to FIFA. I got be honest and say I never really pay awful lot of attention to stats when picking team.

Any you guys play online??

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                              can't see the images or ratings clearly without squinting or looking for a magnifying glass
                              CTRL + scroll wheel up.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                Uck me

Comment

Working...
                                X