Don't have to get up Tommorow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't have to get up Tommorow

Beautiful when we get that touch , I tend to slap the sausage longer than normal knowing I've recovery time .do most go brassing or just lay around toying?
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

I generally have an extra cup of cocoa and read for a bit longer.

Comment

I am certainly not a snob, but van really does know how to lower the tone, with his drunken outbursts
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
        I generally have an extra cup of cocoa and read for a bit longer.
        Those that conceal their antics are usually the biggest miscreants
        “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
        Will Danaher

Comment

Hubble having his extra cup of cocoa:

Comment

Ha Ha

Comment

Haha, good one Jeems
              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                Hubble having his extra cup of cocoa:

Hahahaha, must be what ya reading hubbs

Comment

I'm reading 'Of Human Bondage' by W. Somerset Maugham - which of course sounds entirely appropriate in this context! Although how it sounds and what it's actually about are probably quite different things for most of you dirty minded so and so's!

Comment

I'm reading 'Of Human Bondage' by W. Somerset Maugham - which of course sounds entirely appropriate in this context! Although how it sounds and what it's actually about are probably quite different things for most of you dirty minded so and so's!
                    I'd never heard of it but having just looked it up, fanny seems to
                    be involved on more than one occasion
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Why don't you read it? Even though it is dated - naturally - having been written in 1915 - it's still brilliant and it contains a visceral and deeply personal (it's semi-autobiographical) analysis of the immature male ego. It describes what Eckart Tolle in his seminal (and I would say revolutionary) work 'The Power of Now', calls 'the pain body'. And that's another book I heartily recommend - when the time feels right.

Comment

I'm on channel 5 league one football show , that blondie hubs is gorgeous . Getting the semi then they put Andy hessenthaler on

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                          I'm on channel 5 league one football show , that blondie hubs is gorgeous . Getting the semi then they put Andy hessenthaler on

Comment

Why don't you read it? Even though it is dated - naturally - having been written in 1915 - it's still brilliant and it contains a visceral and deeply personal (it's semi-autobiographical) analysis of the immature male ego. It describes what Eckart Tolle in his seminal (and I would say revolutionary) work 'The Power of Now', calls 'the pain body'. And that's another book I heartily recommend - when the time feels right.
                            Nice one Hubs, I'll give it a go once I've finished Watership Down
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                              Nice one Hubs, I'll give it a go once I've finished Watership Down

Comment

Working...
                              X