No announcement yet.

Your views on our summer dealings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think we have done really well this window. Saw somewhere we had 7 in and 2 out and made a profit?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Three assists in how many games is not great mate
      3 in 11 appearances at cam...
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Think we've done well. We've still got a few high earners to shift/decrease wages, but all in all a decent window.

My only real concern is if Chery gets injured/isn't playing well, we don't really have a back up. Sure we could try and slot someone like Luongo in or go 4-4-2, but we don't really have an alternative CAM imo.

Comment

I feel the board have done well and are running it the correct way unlike Uncle Tone who spunked money left right and centre on crap. As a season ticket holder the signings feel to me about as exciting as the football we are playing right now. Lets hope they prove me wrong.

Comment

Hard to say how well the window went. No name signings and wondering whether our first two results were jfh inspired or just lucky to have played bad sides. Top 6 would be a great result.

Comment

I feel our current squad is not deep enough for automatic promotion.
              Add a few more in January and we will make the play-offs imo.

Comment

We were all screaming out for a striker and winger weeks ago. We got them now ok not superstars but young hungry ones.
                I think we are gonna have a rubbing hands together season.
                Teams are gonna fear us which is already showing by the Toons refusing to do buisness with us.

Comment

In a different era now, sensible signings imo. Just hope the squad gels quickly and get a run of results to keep the momentum going. It is a very hard division where anyone can beat anyone, jus need to take more points from the main contenders to stand a chance.

Hoping the latest guys put the effort in and all in all I'm pretty happy
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

ok. But if the 2 new arrivals prove half decent, then excellent
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Hard to say how well the window went. No name signings and wondering whether our first two results were jfh inspired or just lucky to have played bad sides. Top 6 would be a great result.
                      I agree, but even if you sign name signings at exorbitant prices there is no guarantee that is going to work.

Comment

If these players had gone elsewhere we would be moaning. What's wrong with our scouting and why can't we find such players?
                        Think it was good these players were on our radar. So much better than HR's pensioners'

Comment

Working...
                        X