No announcement yet.

Our first team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He ain't gone screw your loaf Jimbo use him and just get on with it for the clubs sake

Comment

Still missing someone of real quality (at this level) in the middle, rather than a bunch of stoppers - an Ali Faurlin with pace.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        ...................Smithies..................

Ned.... Caulker.... .Hall..... Bidwell

......Cousins.......... Luongo......

Yeni.............Chery.......... Shopido

....................Polter....................

New boys need to earn their stripes. I don't think Polter deserves to be dropped just yet and I like the look of Shopido. He's direct and looks to get the ball in the box whenever he can. Surprised JFH dropped him so quickly.
        Completely agree with this.

Comment

Ha Ha cannot see how a lot of you would still want Shodipo instead of a Polish international winger.
          Shody has all the time in the world to learn from players like our Pole.
          I dont think Jimmy has confidence in our lad hence having players out of position.

Sandro should be first choice. Going by his last game all the players and Jimmy were happy for him for that performance but can he keep it up ?

The Polt v The Stylla they are gonna have to beat each other up for a starting spot.

Luongo, Henry, Bory, Sandro ??? gonna have to leave that to Jimmy. I would have the Aussie personally.

Who could play in the Chery hole if he's hurt ? El Khayati, Luongo, Sandro or even Conor ?

We have to play our strongest team whatever.

Comment

I'll wait until ive seen the new boys in action before bigging them up or the opposite.
            Reputation of teams they've come from mean nothing. International caps mean nothing. Its about what they do in the blue and white hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              I'll wait until ive seen the new boys in action before bigging them up or the opposite.
              Reputation of teams they've come from mean nothing. International caps mean nothing. Its about what they do in the blue and white hoops.
              Could not put it better myself. We have had big right up by fans before about new signings who have been shocking Jordan Mutch as an example

Comment

Doesn't really matter how good Sandro is when/if fully fit. He doesn't want to be here and he's not someone who will be the future of the club.

Smithies
                Ned Hall Caulker Bidwell
                Cousins Luongo/Borysiuk (depending on opposition)
                Yeni Chery Wszolek
                Polter
                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Where has Sandro said he don't want to be here

Comment

If Sandro is happy to knuckle down, shows a good attitude and effort, then I have no issue with him being in contention for the starting 11. After all, he's more than good enough at this level.

Comment

Okay my bad he hasn't come out and explicitly said it, but he's been interviewing on sky sports saying he wants premier league football or champions league
                      My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                        Okay my bad he hasn't come out and explicitly said it, but he's been interviewing on sky sports saying he wants premier league football or champions league
                        I think any Professional would say the same thing tbh.

If Sandro can get his head down and get on with things like Caulker appears to have done this season he could be massive for us.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Where has Sandro said he don't want to be here
                          http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37175270 among others.

Sandro: Queens Park Rangers midfielder keen for Premier League move

Queens Park Rangers midfielder Sandro says he is keen to secure a move to the Premier League after scoring both goals in his side's 2-1 EFL Cup win over Rochdale.

The 27-year-old, who spent the second half of last season on loan at West Brom, made his first appearance for the club since December 2015 in Tuesday's win.

"My dream is to play at that level, so let's see," the Brazil international told BBC Radio London.

"I feel better and strong. I think I will show I can play at that level."

Sandro made 11 appearances for QPR in the Championship last season before joining the Baggies in January, and he went on to feature 13 times for the Premier League club.

The former Tottenham player insists he is fully fit after reports that a proposed move to Portuguese side Sporting CP this summer was called off because of a knee injury.

Sandro celebrated one of his goals against Rochdale by kissing his knee, after reports a transfer move was scuppered because of injury

"Last season I didn't have a pre-season because of my visa problems," Sandro added.

"This pre-season was very important for me, I feel fit and it was important to me to play 90 minutes.

"I am working very hard and there is more to come because it was my first game."

Rangers boss Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink said Sandro had "no problem whatsoever" with his knee and accepts he is looking for a move away from Loftus Road.

"I have a good relationship with him," the Dutchman added.

"He is acting very professional but he believes he is a Premier League player. We need to help him get to the Premier League or to the Champions League."
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

But if he wants to knuckle down while he is here, and stays fit, then I think he is a very good player to have on the pitch.
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

He's now here until january at least, so lets hope he shows the right attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                                But if he wants to knuckle down while he is here, and stays fit, then I think he is a very good player to have on the pitch.
                                You're right, but the bold bit is the problem. he hasn't proved in all the time he's been here that he can stay fit long enough to get a run in the squad.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2